Mesopotamian

Mass Targeted Education For Older Generation Is The Solution For 3rd World Countries

22 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

you do consider a respectful manner if you wanna talk to me ever again!

Remember to not use the term 'donkeys' next time. 

10 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

I didn't say erdogan or raisi are the best of the bests. 

what I mean exactly is that there are a few nosy countries in the world that are trying to force every country to give 'em some commission or else that country will be destructed subtly for sure. 

Yeah I understood that and hence challenged the idea. It isn't just UK, US or China that is imperialist. Every decent sized country tries to pounce on weaker countries to benefit themselves, including but not limited to gulf states. A country by definition is imperialistic. It can't survive if it doesn't have any impact on it's neighbors/rest of the world, whether good or bad.

Take a few examples: Libyan Civil War. It's not just France or Western Powers. It also includes Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Saudi, Russia providing weapons and support to some factions. Ask yourself, what has Turkey got to do with Libyans? Qatar? UAE? Saudi? Isn't it colonization in another form?

What is Turkey/Russia doing in Syria? None of their business just like NATO. Turkey in Somalia? China in Kenya? US in Taiwan? 

There are no good guys and soon everybody would realize that. It's just a power battle.

2 hours ago, Enlighten said:

Remember to not use the term 'donkeys' next time. 

you're not from those countries, so chill out. 

2 hours ago, Enlighten said:

What is Turkey/Russia doing in Syria? None of their business just like NATO. Turkey in Somalia? China in Kenya? US in Taiwan? 

There are no good guys and soon everybody would realize that. It's just a power battle.

nobody said that I was the fan of turkey and you're gradually gonna be on the same page as I was. as I said 3rd world countries are kept 3rd world by intention.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"