Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Monk

Why Are Enlightened People Religious?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I recently realised that a lot of seemingly enlightened individuals are religious, as they are mainly Hindu. But, I thought that enlightened individuals realise, that there is no god, as everything is god?

Why are enlightened individuals enlightened, I thought becoming enlightened shatters all your beliefs as you realise reality for what it is and realise what god really is.

So guys, what do you think? 9_9

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

@Aamir King Just look at Leo's interview with Martin Ball. He is really not a religious person.
Same with Eckhart Tolle, Sadghuru, etc.
They're not religious, they just have a different way of conveying the "Truth". 
The core of every religion is "Truth". Therefore they speak in its language because it is the most convenient way to communicate it.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

3 minutes ago, Aamir King said:

So guys, what do you think? 9_9

If you see infinity and get back to your normal ego state it's natural that your head will try to conceptualize it and make sense out of it. And every time you do this you create a new religion. That's I guess how every religion started. Someone saw the infinite and tried to get others to understand it, too. And then the whole chain started :P

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

3 minutes ago, Aamir King said:

I recently realised that a lot of seemingly enlightened individuals are religious, as they are mainly Hindu.

Sufi enlightened individuals don't disclose that they are enlightened because they might be killed , e,g. Mansur Al-Hallaj .