Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adamq8

Tony Robbins talks about his 5 meo experience!! Cool stuff!

6 posts in this topic

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Not very informative or exciting IMO. He speaks too much, too loud, and diverts to side stories that I can't give less about. I suspect that his enormous success comes from sweet talking and feel good techniques. I don't question his intelligence or success, but I highly doubt that he is an highly conscious individual. He is a self-help "guru" for the mob, not for those who are serious to transcend all ignorance. 

9 hours ago, Batman said:

Not very informative or exciting IMO. He speaks too much, too loud, and diverts to side stories that I can't give less about. I suspect that his enormous success comes from sweet talking and feel good techniques. I don't question his intelligence or success, but I highly doubt that he is an highly conscious individual. He is a self-help "guru" for the mob, not for those who are serious to transcend all ignorance. 

No he is not a yogi ? but he still wants to learn and experience and is pretty open minded and has a good success rate when it comes to helping people which is good.

But no he does not have a clue how deep this rabbit hole goes but it is certainly good he talks openly about it for others to recognize the possibility for transcendence

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Ugh... haha... something about his voice tires me.  Like he's just always go-go-go.  Not saying he doesn't have good shit to say and helps people.  But man, I dunno... something overly masculine, try-hard, or rigid/boxy about how I see him.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Sounds like it served him well. Him, and many other people get just that from 5meodmt. The feeling of connecting to source, accepting themselves more fully and accepting death.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"