fopylo

How do I serve myself love and fulfillment?

3 posts in this topic

Leo's most recent video was quite amazing and made me think I should really be focusing on giving myself the rewards and own this system. From what I understood you can bask in your own solitude for raising inner fulfillment and so now you are detached from the rest of the activities in life because you know where you get your happiness from.

Obviously I still have quite a bit to ingrain into my deep psyche to understand, but my main question is how can I raise my own fulfillment? @Leo Gura Is the method you suggested literally the "Do Nothing" technique? I want a simple way that I can raise this.

Besides, by the time I manage to reap the fruit, I'll be suffering all the way. I think it could be better to address more short term solutions (while building the long term foundational).

is this a Joke?:P:P:P love you guys, im going to bask ih my own "glory" for this evening, what is too much its too much :x

Man I literally don't understand what you're saying, also on my other thread. Is it a joke? I can't understand then what you're saying, but I'm quite serious about understanding@blackchair