BipolarGrowth

Working on stage beige for enlightenment (being in nature truly)

11 posts in this topic

Spending time with trees as if they are your teachers instead of following some human guru or absolute ideal. What emotions do you feel with trees and animals? How do you feel walking basefoot on grass vs with shoes? 

You could say this is stage green but I’m talking about doing this after serious awakenings where dropping the entire human paradigm is easy. It seems to send me into rather formless experiences such as when I hugged a tree my body disappeared (only on THC & psych meds which would make this harder not easier) 

Just a suggestion as a thing to try for you guys 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth Beige has nothing to do with nature. Beige is a state of extreme low-consciousness.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise yo

I learned thing in the past from your posts.

I express my gratitude

why did u change katie byron photo

Edited by asifarahim

23 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

why did u change katie byron photo

People kept thinking I was a woman.

@BipolarGrowth Beige is a set of values, which is for the body to survive at all costs. The values have nothing to do with nature.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@asifarahim No, I stopped doing Kriya about 4 years ago. I tried it for a few months after Leo’s videos on it.

@asifarahim It depends on what you mean by ‘emotional mastery’.

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Which occurred where? In a palace? Or ummm maybe nature…. Aha! 

Having the concept of "nature" vs "not nature" is already post-beige. Beige doesn't even know about "nature" it just hunts what it needs to eat directly without even conceptualizing about it. The need for conceptualization comes for the sake of exchanging information with others in a purple-like group.

A raccoon is not orange because it eats trash in a city rather than in nature.

1 minute ago, 4201 said:

Having the concept of "nature" vs "not nature" is already post-beige. Beige doesn't even know about "nature" it just hunts what it needs to eat directly without even conceptualizing about it. The need for conceptualization comes for the sake of exchanging information with others in a purple-like group.

A raccoon is not orange because it eats trash in a city rather than in nature.

Yeah of course when I’m telling you about it on my phone I’m going to say “nature”… be practical. Losing all barriers and experiencing radical shifts in perception when interacting with trees when done without paradigms is a nice thing to be able to enjoy in my book. I’m just saying… 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY