Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

How Can i Reconcile with Extreme Brutality & Gore?

27 posts in this topic

@roopepa

2 hours ago, roopepa said:

every time I remember I have a role to play here with others, every time I think and talk politics, I keep in mind what's at stake here. We have the power to change things. We can build a better world.

Truly do your best to learn how to make things better. Read books. Watch documentaries. Vote the right people. Study all there is to study. And remember the guy who got beheaded. Let yourself feel the fear and compassion.

Great advice.

2 hours ago, roopepa said:

One thing that I find valuable after seeing these things, is that now I really do know that I don't want anyone to experience that. Not even the killers themselves.

To be honest, if i had the power right now,  i would probably detonate a nuclear weapon in Mexico and wipe out all those sick motherf**** animals. That's how i feel right now. I know that by doing something like this, i would also be creating evil but i'm just being honest.

Edited by SQAAD

@AdamR95

2 hours ago, AdamR95 said:

@SQAAD I actually had spiritual experience with toothache. That toothache lasted few days and it got to a point when i want just smash my head to the wall how bad it was. It really felt like its better to die than endure it for another day. But then it just struck me out of nowhere, i think it was because i was so exhausted resisting it that i was forced to surrender. The pain was still there but i was just sitting there peacefully and there was no resistance. Strange experience but it made me reconsider my whole relationship to pain.

Interesting!!

No idea, I couldn't even finish this.  What I could watch was wrought with rocking, shaking of the head, and shaking my arms and hands at the computer screen going, "no no no..."  I don't know if you can... part of having empathy for people is feeling for these situations when they happen.  Maybe accept that empathy is a form of love?  Accept that you can't accept this sort of thing.  That's okay, too.

That poor guy though.... daaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn... that's too much.  Can't watch that shit, I feel it like it's my own.  Makes me weak in the gut, knees, ugh.  I don't think anyone can reconcile that kind of stuff.  Even if it is on the media, if it where to happen irl, how?  No way.  You'd have to be dead inside and not in a spiritual way.

Edited by Loba

@Loba

52 minutes ago, Loba said:

I don't know if you can... part of having empathy for people is feeling for these situations when they happen.  Maybe accept that empathy is a form of love?  Accept that you can't accept this sort of thing.  That's okay, too.

I don't think anyone can reconcile that kind of stuff.  Even if it is on the media, if it where to happen irl, how?  No way.  You'd have to be dead inside and not in a spiritual way.

That's a good point! I think you are right.

52 minutes ago, Loba said:

No idea, I couldn't even finish this.  What I could watch was wrought with rocking, shaking of the head, and shaking my arms and hands at the computer screen going, "no no no..."  

That poor guy though.... daaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn... that's too much.  

Lol now i feel better because someone understands me.:)

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD Yeah like, anytime a spiritual leader has seen stuff like this they do not reconcile.  They take action.

1 hour ago, Loba said:

Even if it is on the media, if it where to happen irl, how?  No way.  You'd have to be dead inside and not in a spiritual way.

Unfortunately the media acts like this sh*t isn't happening everyday to Mexico. They don't even report it on the news. Most people i know are totally ignorant about this. I believe something serious must be done with the situation in Mexico.

The situation in Mexico is really on a whole another level and unheard of. Why nobody is talking about this? What the fk is going on? Meanwhile Jeff Bezos is flying to space. (The absurdity of it all).

... Drug kingpins for example in other countries don't butcher each other this way. Yes they kill each other with pistols but not this way.

The problem with Mexico is the BILLIONS of drug money that they make every year from selling to USA. Unless all drugs are made legal and you can buy them at your pharmacy then this horrendous stuff will keep on happening.

Just watching some of those videos will hunt you for the rest of your life for good. This is very serious. When you think it doesn't get any worse, it does. The worst is the funkytown video. I haven't watched it besides a commentary of it. The commentary was enough to frighten me and cause me anxiety and terror.

Just the sheer brutality of it is on a scope that i couldn't ever imagine existing. Now i have to to live and keep on with my life knowing that this stuff exists. This quote is definitely true -->''Ignorance is a bliss''.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD Oh trust me, most of my family lives over in Arizona and they have told me some things, so I know a small, small, small bit about what happens with these cartels.  Some have said that when the ranchers complain about closing the borders it is not the poor families they are concerned about, it is the drug cartel members dressed in military uniforms that come through the border - a literal invasion that they don't cover in the news.  
My uncle that my aunt married - he is Hispanic and he deals with a lot of racism over there because of all that is happening with this.

I can't watch vids like this.  I can deal with death once already gone, but brutality or pain while alive ... dude that'll make me puke, feel weak, faint, ect.  We'll get there with the decriminalization, but it will take some time... things are changing though, not just in legislature but the hearts of people and how they feel about controlled substances.