integral

Pleasure from hitting cervix but intense pain later?

6 posts in this topic

This might be a bit stimulating to read, maybe not sure, if your doing no-fap just ignore this.

So my partner enjoys having her cervix hit during sex pretty hard (rare I know). It allows her to have multiple orgasms and fulfills her desires/fantasies. The issue is about 30 min -1 hour later she gets intense stomach pains, that can sometimes last a full day 24 hours???

Sort of baffling, normally just touching the cervix gives a women quite a bit of discomfort, so how is she able to enjoy it? Also why does the pain come afterword's and is there a solution to this? Obviously we can just stop hitting it or hit it gentler... but I would like to think there is a better way. Is there a way to avoid/reduce the pain? 

Thanks! :D 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

It’s not super uncommon for women to enjoy having pressure applied to the cervix. Cervical orgasm is definitely possible.

Now, it can hurt a lot if you go too deep with it or you move too quickly though.

And for some it hurts either way.

So, my impression is that you might be going too deep with it. And that she might be enduring some pain in the moment to feel the pleasure of it. But later, the pain is just pain. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Maybe she should go to the gynecologist to check for any problems?

Pain is the body saying "don't do that (so hard), you'll cause damage"

Not sure why you insist on complicating it

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, robbinsarle said:

Maybe she should go to the gynecologist to check for any problems?

The author most likely has already visited the gynecologist. If not, then yes - this is the first person to whom it was necessary to go.

On 7/26/2021 at 7:49 AM, flowboy said:

Not sure why you insist on complicating it

lmao i know, but she can sometimes only reach orgasm if its pounded. At this point she doesn't want to listen to the body. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?