Gabith

I met a girl and I realize I'm still needy

27 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, ll Ontology ll said:

I see no life purpose here. Just dream land.

You're stuck in your biology. See yourself from the perspective of the universe.

This, what you've done here... It was never meant to happen relative to your ultimate potential. 

Look if you can clearly articulate to me your life path and what you're actively spending the majority of your time on to extend the universe I'll shut my mouth but I can tell by reading this with my eyes falling out that energetically you're way off base.

Once you get back on base though, you won't even need to ask this question. 

You must right. I consider myself being happy.

Majority of time I listen to music, I go out doing my street interviews, I go out with my friends, I'm medidating, I'm trying to feel more love and I see the beauty in almost everything, I love to talk with random people, I'm beginning to feel love for them when I look in their eyes or listen what they have to say...
I'm really happy but I'm making progress and I've a lot of work to do !

If I had a "life path" it would be being more loving, feeling love, being grateful and seeing the positive instead of negative. I want my life to be based on Love.

Do you have suggestions ?

@flowboy  Finally you're right for the fact that I didn't wait long enough. Next time I will wait a little bit before sending the first message and I will wait 3-4 days before saying goodbye if I have no response.

It showed her that I'm needy and I am needy...

@Gabith Your goodbye message is needy and reactive too. Don't send one. Even spending the energy to do that, shows that you are way too invested in someone way too early.

55 minutes ago, Gabith said:

but I would think "she's doing it on purpose" and I don't like that, I don't want a manipulative woman

This is where you let yourself react to your own emotions, and choose the worst possible interpretation.

I know it's hard, but you've got to learn to control that impulse.

It's no representation of what's actually going on, rather a projection from your own insecurity.

If you meditate, then that is a typical thought to let fly by without touching it.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy "Your goodbye message is needy and reactive too. Don't send one. Even spending the energy to do that, shows that you are way too invested in someone way too early."

Oh yes.. you're right. But it felt right to me to send her this message because I'm needy right now and If I forced myself to not send anything, I would maybe feel bad about myself ?

"This is where you let yourself react to your own emotions, and choose the worst possible interpretation.
I know it's hard, but you've got to learn to control that impulse.
It's no representation of what's actually going on, rather a projection from your own insecurity.
If you meditate, then that is a typical thought to let fly by without touching it."

Yes you know more than me ... I see that I was deluded now...

Thank you.

Why should I stop thanking people ?

I like being grateful, it sounds important to me to show appreciation and gratittude

@ll Ontology ll

A list ? I try to prioritize on feeling more love toward myself and others I think it's my main goal
If I make a list I would be lost in the content because it would look like this:

- Gaining confidence, being authentic and non-needy
- Meeting with a lot of people
- Creating a social circle with "hippies" and people more interested in spirituality, which is hard to find where I live
- Being more and more positive and inspiring people by making them happier

20 minutes ago, ll Ontology ll said:

@Gabith An achievement list that has zero to do with other people (to incorporate as an existential balancer). Independence. The you that for example continues to go and live on even when the entire population has gone to live on Mars and you no longer have contact with them. There's just you, and a whole planet. We need you to make something great of your time. We need you to have the mental strength and fortitude to develop the peace and harmony to be okay thriving as a native man alone, as the last man on this planet.

Sounds lonely bro

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/