Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canadian

Difference Between An Asshole And A Confident Guy?

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

I'm 17 years man and I'm just trying to start my sexual life. I've watched all of Leo's videos about dating material, but still got some questions.What kind of person is asshole ? I watched the video ''why women fall for assholes'' but I don't see any difference between an asshole and a confident guy who gets may girls. I know that assholes are confident too, does it mean that if I want to start getting thousands of women I need to start acting like an asshole? If the answer is no, then where is the line between an asshole and a confident guy who gets many girls? 

Who desides who is an asshole? Hope that awnsers the question :)

@Bob84 well, still there must be a line between an asshole and just a confident guy...

@Callum Milner what do u mean respecting in woman? confident guys fucks a lot of women too and breaks many hearts... what is the difference? 

23 hours ago, Canadian said:

Hi everyone.

I'm 17 years man and I'm just trying to start my sexual life. I've watched all of Leo's videos about dating material, but still got some questions.What kind of person is asshole ? I watched the video ''why women fall for assholes'' but I don't see any difference between an asshole and a confident guy who gets may girls. I know that assholes are confident too, does it mean that if I want to start getting thousands of women I need to start acting like an asshole? If the answer is no, then where is the line between an asshole and a confident guy who gets many girls? 

@Canadianthe asshole is also known as the bad boy.

So it's bad boy vs. nice guy. 

Confidence is absolutely necesairy to be successful with women. And confidence is a trait that bad boys have. But bad boys have many other character traits that women find attractive.

Confidence alone doesn't make a bad boy. Also edginess, assertiveness, wit, cockiness, indifference. To name a few. 

Confidence is a supporting trait for those other traits but it's not necesairley the same. 

The more bad boy traits a guy has, and the stronger the bad boy traits are in a guy, the better he will be at getting girls. 

Edited by STC

On 11/23/2016 at 8:38 AM, Canadian said:

Hi everyone.

The answer : Perception 

@Canadian  Good question. The truth is there is a huge, like light year long difference between a confident man and an asshole, but it's not easy to see. What do you think of this video?

@Pallero I didn't get the idea of that video, does he mean to act like a woman is some moments of our lives? 

@STC What if I want to act just like an asshole for a while to get girls, should I just start acting like an asshole to become it? :D I know it's weird but I just wanna know this field.... I wanna know what it feels to be asshole and fuck a lot of girls.  

@Canadian I think first of all you should drop the term "asshole". "Asshole" is just a term used by guys who can't get any girls for guys that do get the girls. 

Also to answer your question; the difference between an asshole and a confident guy is that an true asshole is someone who is selfish with no regard to anyone else in many areas in his life, not only dating. You don't want to be that guy. 

What you want to do is get a lot of girls. So yeah you should develop player skills and a bad boy attitude. 

Let me put it this way though, from your questioning I can tell you think this is some sort of moral dilemma. It's not. Many girls are not trying to get a boyfriend or date seriously. They just want to get laid like guys do. Know that they are not all angels. 

Now another thing is don't just focus on getting the girls. Go to the gym, workout a fashion style, have hobby's, activities, this gets you quality girls. 

Leo's videos on dating are really good so watch those. And there is more good information on the internet to read up on. So I will give you some leads. 

Google these words:

Corey Wayne, Doc Love, The Red Pill, How to get my ex back, Girls Chase, Alpha male, Alpha male vs. Beta male, Bad boy traits. 

That should be a good start.

One more thing: The more girls you get with the more changes that 1) You get a disease 2) you get a girl pregnant.

A steady girlfriend eventually is the best way to go. 

Edited by STC

@Canadian  How I understand this... so, according to Eastern philosophies everything is a mix of yin and yang, two powerful forces. Yin is the dark, soft, inclusive, pondering, feeling, feminine. Yang is light, expressive, active, masculine. The trick is to get them to be in balance. Everybody has both masculine and feminine energy inside them but many people make the mistake of expressing only one of them and suppressing the other. We make the mistake of thinking that since our biological bodies are either male or female, we must "act the part", express "our own" and suppress "the other".

Problem is this type of behavior makes people very unbalanced. In order to be in balance we must express both.

So "the asshole" might be an example of a man who expresses only his masculine energy. Let's not blame him for doing that. He thinks it's the right thing to do. But anyway... He might act confident and seem confident to those who don't know him, but the people closest to him (like his family) will tell you that he is only acting and is actually insecure. Why? Because he doesn't feel confident and he actually is not. (He might get a lot of girls but he can't get one to stick, he can't find true love. His love life is full of highs and lows.)

The confident man, on the other hand, might seem not confident to those who don't know him. He doesn't care how he appears to others, because inside he feels confident. And those who are interested in him and become attracted to him soon realize that he is a very confident and balanced individual. He has embraced both masculine and feminine parts of himself. (This guy might not get so many girls but he tends to attract loving and amazing partners. His love life has some highs and lows but is mostly balanced.)

Now, obviously, no one is ever just one or the other. Everybody is a mix of both.

If you want to be an asshole, go on, be an asshole. See how it feels. :D

I haven't watched the video, but here's my perspective. Don't worry about playing any roles. Ladies only seem to like assholes. Assholes use tactics on venerable women (such as diminishing their self-worth) to get their affection. Think of a dog that is beaten as a puppy, then tries really hard to get love from that human. Even if you could get girls that way, would you really want to be that person? Wouldn't it feel better to be your authentic self? The type of confidence that comes naturally as a side effect of self-love is the most attractive... so consider focusing on yourself.... first ask yourself why you would want "thousands" of women... you'd be pretty likely to get diseases with that many.... lol..

Would you have the world think your pretty and you think of yourself as ugly ? or would you have the world think your ugly and you think yourself as pretty ?