Preety_India

Women don't owe you Sex !!!!!

90 posts in this topic

@Preety_Indiaprojection after projection you and your white knights. You learn to chill, you are the one that make a big deal out of something that you imagined.

not hard to see it? where is it on this forum, I want to see it. You talked about a mainstream video, and you know what mainstream normies are? racists and full of egocentrism. Not the brightest tools.

no woman has said something like that on this forum. Not in this forum but on the internet, it's common, you don't need to look so hard to find videos like that.

women aren't ruining your life. Yes women don't ruin men's lives but you find it logical that men are out there to get you. Incels with sharp teeth are other to hunt women. Lol... you are the one that have issues. Well not you, society, you are just a product of it and like Plato's cave, most can't escape the social matrix they were indoctornated. And what a shame, leo talks about these things and when it comes to gender issues he only know about leftist things and pua, which is not the whole picture, rather a distortion.

leo is not a male feminist. Yeah he is, his father disrespected his mother if I remebmer right and that's why he thinks that every family in the world is like that. He is deeply wounded. It's common males that their fathers abuse their mother, to think that every family is like that while that's exception no the rule, that's why they become feminists. Like a christian that thinks that is bad to say bad words and then he assumes that the world is full of immoral people, while if they knew how they were brainwashed, how they are the ones that are pretty ''immoral'' and judge everyone else. 

male feminazists need to understand that no the world doesn't treat women like slaves. If they see the data more empathetic without biases they will see that men are the one that always were the disposable, the slaves. But they will never get this, they think it's too crazy. After all in a misandrist society you learn that everything is the fault of men. And that makes men miserable and depressed, that's why the die earlier and suicide more

1 minute ago, eaaaeaeae said:

no woman has said something like that on this forum. Not in this forum but on the internet, it's common, you don't need to look so hard to find videos like that.

Talk about the forum, not about the internet. 

History is an evidence of female abuse and female oppression throughout the world. Get a clue,stop denying.

INTP loner... .shy girl.. 

Quick access to journal entries

Posted (edited)

@Preety_Indiawe must read different history books, cause the history books I have read shows the complete opposite. 

It reminds me of white people that say they civilize others cause they are very primitive and they made a circus out of African women , treating them like a jungle. That's the level of paranoia of human race. Hiting others and blaming the victim.

It's like when people say how awseome the romans were, that they made everyone their slaves with no freedom and majority of people really believe this and take pride. They don't understand that they could be the victims of this.

People used to believe the god is in the sky and everyone that denied it had a horrible death in the center of the square

this is were we have different view of the world. I say males are the ones that got treated like trash, and I completely believe it, while you say it was women. Everyone just will tell me how out of reality I am and how you are a hero for saying what everyone in modern society tells you. 

It's like when you ask people when the first concentration camps ever happened, and they think it was 100 years ago, but someone that knows history will tell you that it happened at least 2 thousand years ago. You know you know more than everyone else but you are the one that "gets burned in the square".

Go with your narrative, society reward this behaviour, you are a good robot, programed right. But if you ever want to find the truth no matter the cost, you should search and really see who is/was the slave and who is not. 

edit: African people, not African women* wrong cause of fast writing

Edited by eaaaeaeae

2 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

Go with your narrative, society reward this behaviour, you are a good robot, programed right. But if you ever want to find the truth no matter the cost, you should search and really see who is/was the slave and who is not. 

Keep whining. I'm a robot of my own desires.what do you want from me ? What am I supposed to do right now to make you happy ?

@Preety_Indianothing it's ok. I will stop here. I just find the human race disgusting for treating males like slaves and even worse. I would feel the same if it was women that were the slaves. But that's just hellish life I guess.... so sad.... 

hope you realise that the women that supposedely were treated like slaves, in order to be captured, their men of their tribe had first to fall. Just kidding you want admit this is worse. 

Have a good day, and keep whining about fake patriarchy that never existed. The average people in society will support you the same way they believed that slaves was a good thing (most still believe it to day even if they deny it). You have a good software, if I were a programmer and I wanted society to believe that ''women have it so bad, men are evil devils that try to hold strong women down blah blah blah...'' I would program you exactly like this.

Posted (edited)

@Preety_Indiaof course they are good. They just think women own them sex. Something only a criminal would think. Something you said they do. And now you say they are good though. What an innocent person you are.... whatever. 

men are good? but I thought they surpass you and you gender, they are not exactly good are they?

edit: supress*

Edited by eaaaeaeae

5 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

Something you said they do.

I have stated that only incel communities say that. I never said all men say that. That's a huge difference.

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

@Preety_Indianothing it's ok. I will stop here. I just find the human race disgusting for treating males like slaves and even worse. I would feel the same if it was women that were the slaves. But that's just hellish life I guess.... so sad.... 

hope you realise that the women that supposedely were treated like slaves, in order to be captured, their men of their tribe had first to fall. Just kidding you want admit this is worse. 

Have a good day, and keep whining about fake patriarchy that never existed. The average people in society will support you the same way they believed that slaves was a good thing (most still believe it to day even if they deny it). You have a good software, if I were a programmer and I wanted society to believe that ''women have it so bad, men are evil devils that try to hold strong women down blah blah blah...'' I would program you exactly like this.

you need to distinguish who made them treated badly? why were male and women treated badly and who did not have much to say in it - if you want to illuminate yourself about the perpetual perpetrator.

done i’m so done with this.

3DD50675-360E-484D-9F6D-BA8B68EB0399.jpeg

-goya-

Edited by mememe

@mememewe are 10 males together. 1 male says if you don't fight and make the other guy fight then I kill you. There are also 10 other males and 1 of them did the same thing. So these 2 teams fight each other to the death. 9 out of them are forced there by the tyrrant. Another 9 also forced by the other tyrrant. The winner takes the enemies women. Who's fault is that? of 10 men or of 1 men? It's the 1 man that destroyed everyone else. You are sensitive about this stuff? then go and tell you feminist friends not to call ti patriarchy anymore but 10% patriarchy. Did the other 9 males have it better or worse than women? Did women fought that tyrrant to free the 90% of male slaves? Or they didn't show resistance. You can call men violent but they are also the ones that show resistance. Women on the other hand will go with the enemy to save theirselves or their children. They may have no children and still go with the ''enemy''. The enemy team that won. Also you have to wonder , could it be that there is some percent of women that actually pushed their simp tyrrant males to fight for their own gain? You realise that 90% of males don't want to fight that war? You may say it's not 90% it's less. I can say the same about women that don't have a problem with a war. If men are so bloodthirsty and love to go to war in risk of their lives, then women as loving beings shouldn't take these men back and they shouldn't take their money they going to steal for the ''enemies''. 

Listen bro, if 90% of men are slaves, and 10% do wars, that's not patriarchy, that's mytriarchy. Reverse the roles. Let's say we see 1 tyrrant sick female, forcing the other 90% to war, while we stay home and they die at war. This is real patriarchy. It helps men being as much safe as possible and it makes women fight, enslaved, and possibly die. I could say it is mytriarchy cause 10% of women ruled the other. Is it thought? If the men don't show resistance to the slavery, they are actually guilty and privildged of real patriarchy.   It's the first time I hear that patriarchy is something that enslaves men and treats women good, while reversing the roles, mytriarchy enslaves women and treat men good. (well it's not the first time, it always come to this with feminist/mainstream narrative)

If you disagree with me tell me but I can't do anything about this, if people can't see this then we have different way we use logic and everyone will claim their own logic is right and the other person is low IQ. 

The problem though is, is it based on logic and personal opinion/logic, or it actually is fear and programming of things they have told us since birth? Everyone that cares about truth and not comformity should answer it. And he should not based his answers based on his fears, if he thinks that it's actually mytriarchy and can't tell it out of fear of others or out of fear of himself that found himself to have such conclusion (cause he was programmed to think it's weird to believe such things or cause he hears no one else tell these things and now he finds it weird that no one else see this) then it's cause of fear and not cause he can't arrive to this conclusion logicaly. 

@eaaaeaeae i don’t have feminist friends i have if anything friends.

and your fighting attitude is a war i don’t want to involve in as you inflict that rage upon yourself having no idea how women would react in case of war - throughout history there have also been women fighters and male opportunists don’t create false images - the everyday fight shows that seldomly there is a real understanding about the alienation women had to go through from their own bodies, intuition and intelligence to fit into a world men are just to eager to reproduce.

nice how you made women again saints and men the evil ones. Whatever I am done. Humanity will never save itself

2 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

you say I am saying nonsense words. My native language isn't English, so I don't speak English very well, many words come directly from my country so when I try to pronounce them I can't cause the word of my native language that English borrowed , so it seems wrong while it's people that ignorant of the origin. lol

@eaaaeaeae

Lemme guess. You're french :D

Association with the wise is the root cause for obliterating all misery. -  Tripura Rahasya

@Etherial Catwrong, take another guess

I don't brag I don't even care, but what country has complex full with importance words that everyone especially English people have 'borowed'

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

But I never felt loved by a man. Because most men just used me for sex. So there's a hurt inside of me. But I still love men.

This says more about you than it does about men. 

Just now, Harlen Kelly said:

This says more about you than it does about men. 

Oh stop with it. Just blaming stuff. There are toxic men and there are toxic women.

Posted (edited)

@Preety_India it’s slut shaming time - you can’t do anything about it. there is no spirituality in them they are hurt so they need to hurt like the whole mountain of bodies before them - it’s sad, nothing more, nothing less. they can’t stand on anyone’s shoulders it must be corpses.

Edited by mememe

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Oh stop with it. Just blaming stuff. There are toxic men and there are toxic women.

You did not even understand my post, which is rather expectable. 

10 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

@Etherial Catwrong, take another guess

I don't brag I don't even care, but what country has complex full with importance words that everyone especially English people have 'borowed'

1_OW1PktUCOx7xhMDKL-INKw.png

Well, just tell us then, because I'm curious and I find what you say a tad mysterious.

Association with the wise is the root cause for obliterating all misery. -  Tripura Rahasya