Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Don't be thin skinned and learn to take rejection gracefully!

7 posts in this topic

A good video that explains how men need to toughen up and take rejection gracefully instead of whining about it.

The uploader made some great points.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

men need to toughen up

Toxic masculinity much?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Just now, flowboy said:

Toxic masculinity much?

Telling someone to grow a thicker skin and not whine about things is not exactly toxic masculinity.

So we're not supposed to tell men to not whine about rejection now ?

Then why don't you tell Leo that's it's toxic masculinity when he tells men to stop  victim bullshit and get laid!!!

Hypocrisy much!

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Telling someone to grow a thicker skin and not whine about things is not exactly toxic masculinity.

So we're not supposed to tell men to not whine about rejection now ?

Then why don't you tell Leo that's it's toxic masculinity when he tells men to stop  victim bullshit and get laid!!!

Hypocrisy much!

@Preety_India  Sorry, I was being petty because I feel bad because I'm dealing with grief in my personal life. Carry on.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

24 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@Preety_India  Sorry, I was being petty because I feel bad because I'm dealing with grief in my personal life. Carry on.

You're loved. No matter whatever you're going through in your life and no matter how tough it might be, you will always find the inner power to overcome it and I hope you come out of your grief fully and heal and recover completely. I know what it means to deal with grief, had my own share of it many many times, but time is a great healer, no matter how cliche it sounds, you'll definitely heal with enough love, space and room, whenever you go through this kind of  grief, remember how love can lift you out if it and make your life beautiful again. I hope you heal faster and quicker. Cheers.