Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UNZARI

Extreme Fatigue

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys I just wanted to maybe get some suggestions or help on my current situation, first time being on this side of the forum.

Anyway here’s some of my symptoms that have been reoccurring:

-extreme fatigue in the morning, sometimes I don’t feel energized until nighttime 

-swollen lymph nodes 

-complete lack of motivation 

Now of course this could be a million different things, and I’m honestly pretty sure it’s my diet. However these problems are a deep hole. I’m very poor and can only afford microwave food. My mind wants to get the money I need for better food but it feels like my body is broken. A good day for me is finally cleaning my house and taking my dog outside, or doing doordash for money. 

For example today I was planning on cleaning the whole house, I started cleaning yesterday. I woke up and all my muscles felt  worn like I ran a marathon. It makes me depressed because I feel like a loser that can’t get anything done. The only things I can accomplish when I feel like this are things I can do while sitting down, like make art. 

I’ll be financially okay for now but I’m worried if this continues down road, I have big dreams for my art business which is doing okay but I don’t want it to fail on account of whatever’s wrong with me.

Sounds like you have some positive, successful, and constructive stuff going on despite the issues; a business, a house, a car, etc.. 

Have you tried going to the doctor to get blood work done and just a check-up?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

The combination of swollen lymph nodes and fatigue might indicate something like post viral chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). Any chance you had a viral infection? 

EBV & RRV viruses are common causes of CFS. Look it up maybe see your doctor and ask for some viral testing

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Matt23 you reminding me of things I have done really helped a lot, I finally got to cleaning the house so thank you :). But I actually have tried blood tests but I found it hard to follow through because of the fatigue. I think I just need to push through it and get it done

@UNZARI  Only way is to get metabolically healthy. Fatigue is fixable. 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@Michael569 has a free e-book on dealing with fatigue. Maybe check it out and adapt it to your situation.

Other than nutrition, check out "Why we sleep" by Matthew Walker. It'll convince you of the importance of a healthy sleep cycle and help you figure out what works for you. Sleep is just as much a foundation to health as nutrition is.

To get out of the worrying mindset, adopt meditation. Start with 10 minutes every morning. I assure you it will be the best habit you'll have ever picked up and it will serve you greatly in your art business. It will snowball down the road if you invest a little bit of time into it on a daily basis.

Best of luck!