SaltyMeatballs

How to find a good PUA coach?

4 posts in this topic

Someone very experienced I could emulate and learn from. Also that isn't too pricey. 

@SaltyMeatballs

It's not easy, the industry isn't exactly filled with high integrity people.

I would highly recommend that you find someone who focuses on the bigger picture of self development / becoming an attractive man, rather than just turning you into a PUA robot. Screen their content to see what they're teaching. You don't want to get stuck in PUA too long and you'll have much more overall life satisfaction if you take the right path.

I've definitely found a correlation between guys who are a little too good at pick up and being self-destructive. You can maybe learn from those guys, but be careful.

Watch Leo’s video: A Rant Against The Pick Up Community

You could watch YouTube video’s and take notes on coaches. A.G. Hayden who I mention below does reviews and helps you see who you should actually learn from. Use intuition to figure out when something is toxic or damaging to others/women. There is lots of manipulation and bad stuff but also good stuff. Figure out what’s ethical for yourself.

I watch the following:

Jack Denmo (Youtube Prankster, not a coach) (He’s Smooth AF) (Denmo Social - Course 7.5/10 - $95)

*A.G. Hayden (does personal coaching) (don’t know his prices) (good big-picture understanding and majored in psychology)

Honest Signalz (Watch his confidence and boldness) (don’t agree with his promiscuity or views on women but has game)

Owen Cook

Julien Himself

Use your judgement with these last two as well.

I liked this book:

Mark Manson - Models: Attracting Women Through Honesty