Some sort of a portal

5gpvza.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The concept of bravery 

Invest in ideas and vibes. Not in people.

This was inspiring

I'm gonna share some of my personal life and what has happened to me this week, and what I've learned/noticed about it. Doing this (partly for my own sanity) and in hopes of reminding those who are feeling stuck in a rut spinning their wheels in this work of "personal development", that it's not all pointless and how you could actually be making progress in ways that you don't even know.

So to recap without too much detail ->

- My car broke down at the start of the week. In a dangerous intersection! Then my pre-paid towing service literally HUNG UP on me lol. Too much to be worth fixing. So forced to shop for new vehicle unexpectedly.

- One lifelong friend is ignoring me after I tried to engage with them again. Another friend informed me they don't want to talk anymore, and cut contact cold. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- Later that night to help digest things I went for a ride, I got in an accident on my bike and smashed my ribs and chest. Had to go to hospital. They basically couldn't do anything for me and didn't give me any painkillers either.

- Missed work all week because of my incapacitating injury. In severe pain so can't accomplish anything at home. I work at somewhat of a ruthless corporate environment so anxiety hovering in my mind if they'd fire me.

- While relying on my bike for transportation, found out I have a flat tire the MOMENT I need to get to a mandatory training for my volunteer firefighter position. Got zero responses for a potential ride. So missed out on all that.....

- To top off all that's happened this week, I was informed today I tested positive and am in for a lifetime of a certain virus.

But you know what? After all this I realized. I'm alright. Many things will happen to you in life, that are completely out of your control. They will suck too. What matters is how you react to them and what responsibility you take for it, regardless if it's your fault or not. Radical responsibility.

Although I don't feel I've made a lot of preferred progress in my personal development goals. These events have given me quite a contrast to how far I've really come. Had I not done any of this work or been committed to it these circumstances would have been absolutely devastating, my alternative default self probably would be considering suicide at this moment.

But to be honest I've actually been kind of laughing at it all! All the emotions that have come up have been tempered. I feel I'm in total control of them. I know I will be able to handle each thing - one at a time. It surprises me actually, because there are so many moments I'm doubting if I'm just jerking off my ego mind doing "personal development" and that it's all a game. 

I hope this goes to show anyone who may be doubting themselves, PLEASE don't give up! You are probably much farther along your path than you think you are, maybe you just haven't been shown it yet. Trust that this work is worth it!

If you don't see me on this forum after this perhaps my luck reached the end of the rope and I get hit by a car tomorrow xD. After all the week ain't over yet!

Cheers

@Preety_India you’re god damn right this week ain’t over. I’ve been having a shitty year but this week we are both going to FUCKING KILL IT ?????

@Preety_India it’s me btw @Joshi3 nahm had me make a new account. Apparently it’s not wise to share your life story on the internet to some 

Edited by TheLoneSage

@TheLoneSage I know already.

Nahm told you to create another acc. I read that.

I had written about the bravery concept on this journal.

It means having an "Empowered Perspective "

I'm thinking about the Ancient Version of Stage Orange. And it's kinda interesting because it looks better and grander and much less toxic than the modern day version of Stage Orange seen in capitalist highly developed countries that is just rotten..

But the Ancient Version is like the glorious version of the same thing packaged in a different way.