epickei

Trip tips?

5 posts in this topic

Im gonna take two tabs of LSD soon and I want to get the most out of it so any tips would be appreciated. I live with my family so I was thinking of renting out an airbnb and make a lil sanctuary purely for my trip, but I also want to see nature and be outside. I saw the moon today and I thought it looked so crazy and now im thinking I should trip at night. What do you guys think? I'll definitely have fruits cause fruits on psychedelics are delicious. I want to have some sort of permanent breakthrough, be a little more conscious when I come out of it. I watched leos strange loop video so I got that in mind. Im thinking ill meditate after dropping until it kicks in and then what should I do? just keep meditating?

#1 - I'm not sure how experienced you are with tripping but if it is your first time I strongly recommend a lower dose, maybe half of that max.

If you get stuck in a negative thought loop, or you feel like you're going overwhelmingly deep into shadow work land; move your body, stretch, just move! Music can guide you, I can send you an amazing tripping playlist with intrumental music if you like that will take you deep. Download the music, and turn off the internet so you wont be interrupted. 

#2 -

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

If you just want to have fun and enjoy the visuals, get yourself an amazing trip playlist, some fruits and go into nature. 

If you want to have deep, life altering insights, forget about all that. Meditate, calm your mind and watch the video linked above. Thanks @TheAlchemist for sharing it here - this one on a psychedelic will knock you through the floor. 

One tool i always have prepared for a trip is nitrous oxide (N2O), which can be consumed out of capsules after about 2-3 hours into the trip with a balloon and a capsule crusher. If you inhale the nitrous out of the ballon for as long as you can (till you really have to breath again), you can have a feeling what 2000 mcg of LSD would feel for about 10 seconds. You will become directly conscious of infinity, eternity, nothingness - GOD. Its legal and its quite easy to consume. However do research at your own and read some trip reports about that. Its worth it. 

2 hours ago, epickei said:

Im gonna take two tabs of LSD soon and I want to get the most out of it so any tips would be appreciated. I live with my family so I was thinking of renting out an airbnb and make a lil sanctuary purely for my trip, but I also want to see nature and be outside. I saw the moon today and I thought it looked so crazy and now im thinking I should trip at night. What do you guys think? I'll definitely have fruits cause fruits on psychedelics are delicious. I want to have some sort of permanent breakthrough, be a little more conscious when I come out of it. I watched leos strange loop video so I got that in mind. Im thinking ill meditate after dropping until it kicks in and then what should I do? just keep meditating?

1. Don't expect a permanent anything with psychedelics. Sure, there will be changes that will last going forward. But, just let the experience be what it is.

2. Make sure you are in the right setting, and if others are around you they are aware and have consented to have you tripping in their space. They should be knowledgeable about the substance and how to trip sit people. If they are trip sitters even better! Be sure to set guidelines and expectations with them.

3. If you choose to trip alone, have a friend you trust willing to be on call stand by just in case you are having a bad experience you may want someone to talk to. They should know the address and location of where you are tripping. The substance and the dosage you are taking and have an emergency contact to call if things go wrong.

4. Don't make any rash decisions while tripping. Let whatever insights that come up get written down so you can reflect on them while sober. Put away social media, etc and be with the experience.

5. Be very careful, realize that reality will come back and be just as it was before the trip. Reality goes on. No matter how radical the experience NO ONE ELSE KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. So, be respectful and discreet. 

6. One you are sure you have taken proper protocol and you are in the right headspace, set and setting then enjoy! 

Bonus: Just because you had a great experience once, doesn't mean anything for the future of your trips. DO NOT USE THESE SUBSTANCE CHRONICALLY. They are a tool, not a blanket you can hide under. They can change your life for the better when used responsibly but they can FUCK YOU UP, and your relationships if used irresponsibly. Things you can't undo or take back. Be responsible my beautiful friend.

The stronger the spiritual tool the more responsibility and preparation it requires. Be safe!

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Please read...

1. Have a trip sitter.

2. Nothing wrong in taking it at home. Tell them what you're gonna going to do. Set n setting is very very imp

3. Start low if you have 0 experience with psychedelics. 50ug to begin. Wait 2 weeks take 100ug

4. Trip sitter must know how to trip sit. 

5. Dont expect anything. No leo video, no book, you cannot be intellectual. But your knowledge will help without you thinking about it 

6. If possible record audio for later use.

7. Have pre trip and post trip is so imp that your post trip will decide everything you experienced. So make sure you have 24hrs after that.

Read my trip report.... It's in my profile.... Text me if there's anything.... Taking it authentically will help a lot. With all loved ones consideration because during breakthrough this is help with complete surrender, at least for me 

Typed too much. Text me if there's anything