Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SS10

Question For Leo

4 posts in this topic

Do you ever anticipate the fact that you can't be attached to actualized.org forever,

Eventually the holon that actualized.org is will splinter within it making the host holon of it unsustainable?

People will grow so from these sort of videos when done properly that we will integrate what you say with a bunch more high consciousness resources that there would so much more 'actualized' people on this forum that it would be in the advantage for actualized.org as a holon to allow people to share/advertise their posts. Thus splintering it internally.

I think there should be more democracy in how actualized.org is ran in the future. 

But from your perspective because you have attached yourself to actualized.org you have to defend it from having autonomy,

If you were as conscious as you say you are you would've stopped making videos by now. I recently listened to leos episode 'collective ego', if you could tell.

There's quote in the Quran, Mohamed said "There will come a time when there is nothing of Islam but its name". Can you draw a parallel with actualized.org? (I'm not drawing a comparison in what represents "Truth" here i am just merely pointing out the fact they are both collectie egos trying to sustain themselves)

Eventually actualized.org as a holon will become "larger" than you in a sense, and your attempt to control it will be unsustainable for your life as the ego 'Leo gura'

At some point is either let actualized.org grow and develop without lieutenant control over it and let it become its own thing of being a hub of high conscious resources 'actualized' people go on or you will have stop posting and go live your life.

Or maybe i am deluded this is also possible but i just had that thought whilst listening to that 'collective ego' video. (One of his underrated episodes).

It's kind of like eventually facebook is going to have to be a public utility. That sort of democratisation is inevitable to happen to actualized.org. I'm not saying it will happen now or tomorrow, but in perhaps 15/20 years it will be much different to how it is now or it would have died as an organisation.

You ever thought about this? 

When you have finished with actualized.org, what do you plan on doing? Do you plan on just living like a hippy? or perhaps start a family? or running for office (lol)?

Eventually the time you dedicate to actualized.org will multiply so intensively that it would ruin your life as an 'ego' to maintain the forum/channel/brand. But if you were conscious you would already know that, so perhaps your not that conscious. Just a food for thought. Or perhaps i'm the unconscious one, that too is also possible.

You say people in one of your videos that people don't ask you deep enough questions, could you answer this one honestly? Just as a real life business question, or you can see it as a test of integrity to answer a question when a part of your owns ego survival is on the line. Or you can deny answering the question but if you deny that means answering the question honestly would've been threatening to your survival. You wouldn't be able to maintain yourself as some highly conscious god-realized guru that is more enlightened than Jesus. If you were that enlightened you wouldn't have the brand actualized.org.

Maybe you will block this thread and kick me off the forum for asking this but doing so would reveal your not that conscious because if would allow it.

You can make a million videos and reference a million developmental models but doing so will never lead to truth. It will just become another 'bible' in a sense. (Not that actualized.org is comparable to the bible or vica-versa but they are both holons that point to 'consciousness' in a sense''. But if your claiming actualized.org to lead to 'Truth' and your the 'teacher' and we are the students then you've deceived yourself. I think you should refrain from referring to yourself as a teacher in your videos,  You should claim to be a 'messenger' or stop teaching, By calling yourself a 'teacher' you dipping your foot into the pool but not diving in.

The possibility that I wasted 10 minutes of time writing this and done a massive projection is also possible. This idea was something that crossed my mind whilst going for a walk high listening to Leos podcast on spotify.

That's all.

Edited by SS10

I ain't finished yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SS10 actualized.org is baby now. the real serious video started from 3 years before. actualized.org needs to become adult and he needs to work all of his life enjoying it, not being hurry or try to accomplish something quick, living and at the same time working. actualized.org needs to run more the 3 decades. it is few years that he started. you can't transform people with 3 or 5 years. you need to work on them more than 30 years. what else you will do in your life? as you raise children, build house, establish company etc. raise your consciousness and self actualization to the highest possible too. it is a life time commitment. if he is lucky with age gift, getting 80 years he must continue and do. joe biden run for president at 78. the more he increases in age, the more mature he become. we didn't started the real work. that is one of the great deception of Sprituality. it is a life time commitment. sages and Saint fight for hundred years. I wish him long lives, sainthood and incorruptiblity. 

Edited by Hulk
Grammar

@SS10 You are imagining Leo. 
God (aka ss10) put Leo and Actualized.org into the world in your life so that you would discover it and be interested enough to come and make this post while you wrestle with developing your consciousness.

Its one of the little hints, like Islam or The Bible, that God puts all over the world throughout your life to lead you toward discovering for yourself what Absolute Truth is.

Edited by mikelyons
readability