machiavelli

Is it everything is made up of consciousness or consciousness imagines everything?

4 posts in this topic

Is walls , curtains , floor, objects etc I am seeing is made up of consciousness or consciousness imagine it ? 

Secondly does consciousness become everything and dreams up objects so that I can see them in this material reality?

Think exactly like a dream. In a dream the landscape around your character is in actuality not separate to the character because it is one unit, dreamt up by one mind.

Waking reality is exactly the same as that but as a shared dream (multiple characters).

Any distinction between imagining and existing are still a duality (or any other distinction), no words could describe it, but the closest you could get is: consciousness is. Without everything after it. If there is anything after it, it is not pointing to truth. Even though truth itself cannot be spoken as it would require it to depend on the construct of language.

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.