Gregory1

First time DMSA. When to do urine test?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

At what time during a 3day DMSA cycle would you suggest doing the urine test for the most adequate result? 

Thanks a lot for your responses. 

Cheers

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

A urine test is not done during a 3 day cycle.

A urine test is a single massive doses done specifically for the purpose of the urine test. You take an entire day's worth of DMSA in one shot and then collect the urine for the next 3-6 hours. Follow instructions in your urine test kit precisely or your test will be useless.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks a lot for your response!

I have never taken more than 12.5 DMSA - is it too risky to take 12.5*6 at once then? 

Test kit just tells me to take morning pee - is it okay to take the big dose before bed and then take the morning pee? Or should I rather do it with the 3-6h method? 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

10 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Thanks a lot for your response!

I have never taken more than 12.5 DMSA - is it too risky to take 12.5*6 at once then? 

Test kit just tells me to take morning pee - is it okay to take the big dose before bed and then take the morning pee? Or should I rather do it with the 3-6h method? 

12.5 x 6 is peanuts.

For a test I take 1800mg at once.

You need to calculate your dose based on body weight in kg. Google for the calculation.

Is it safe? No gaurantees. Depends on how toxic you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 13/07/2021 at 10:04 AM, Leo Gura said:

12.5 x 6 is peanuts.

For a test I take 1800mg at once.

You need to calculate your dose based on body weight in kg. Google for the calculation.

Is it safe? No gaurantees. Depends on how toxic you are.

According to guys on ACC forum it is not safe, DMSA must be dosed on the half life. I guess most of us are mercury toxic to some extent. The best measure is your symptoms during round. I wouldn't risk with 1,8g of DMSA.

"I thought if you are a Buddhist you gonna be nice"

"Nope"