ivankiss

Obsession with 'The Next Level'

63 posts in this topic

Nothing pushes you to go to Absolute highest. 

Proud of myself. 

random serb. 

@Zeroguy I'm proud of you, too.

I'm not doubting your realizations of The Absolute. But I think your psychology needs some work. Just an observation. And a friendly advice, maybe.

I see that here a lot. A lot of folks had glimpses of The Divine and are totally drunk on it. And that's cool, I guess... but not if your psychology is fucked up. 

How you think, behave, etc... Is very, very important. Without that; you're just a lunatic that thinks he's God.

Been there. That's why I know.

@ivankiss Haha it's not really like that. 

Wouldn't actually feel as God if I am not all loving. 

Not me thinking that I am God. 

Also literal perfwction in that human behaivoral /value sense. 

All actual work. 

I just sound that  way entj/commander type. 

That's just my expression. I don’t know any other. 

Mofo warrior what you expect that I won't fight for my dream and truth itself? 

Edited by Zeroguy

People don't really understand entjs so I learned that. Different online then irl allows lot room for misinterpretation. 

@Zeroguy Cool man. You know yourself best.

I'm just sharing what I noticed. Not to tell you you suck or anything, but to help you - I guess.

I spiraled deep down into madness. I know just how painful, terrifying and crazy things can get if there's an error in your thought processing. A cognitive dissonance - if you will.

It can lead to all sorts of tragedies. No matter how deeply you believe you're God and all-loving. None of that will save you if your mind goes to waste.

There is a healthy way to go about transcending the mind. And then there is a very toxic and damaging way, too. Which might as well cost you your life.

That's what I'm noticing here often and am worried about.

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Zeroguy Samo cepaj! ❤

It brings sense of power. Real power it's not just Love. I mean it is yet. 

Doesn't matter. Really am not into spirituality talk anymore. 

Wiah you all the best. 

@Zeroguy Yeah, I'm kinda sick of it, too.

There is an enormous amount of toxicity and delusion going on in spiritual circles. Even more than in the minds of common mortals. Muggles - if you will.

It's kinda sad to me. Frustrating and annoying, too. But I don't give too many fucks. I have other, far more important things on my mind. 

@ivankiss Yeah we all know. 

Well improve your writtings skills what can I say. Happy for you. 

Guys, please... Be real with yourselves and everyone else. Cut the crap. Please.

You know who you are. Not gonna name anyone here. Out of respect.

Know where you are at this very moment and stay true to that. Speak from that 'level'. Because guess what - if you speak as if you were at some ridiculous heights while not actually being there - that's falsehood. Lies. You can use as big, as shiny and spiritually correct words and phrases as you want... but if what you speak of is not where you are at that very moment; you're being full of shit. A devil - if you will. Asleep. Etc.

The majority of you cannot differentiate thought from actuality. That's the main issue. Your attachment to thought and what it represents to you. That's what's bugging you.

Not the thought itself. Not the word. Not the label. Not the name. Not the story. Not the 'I' or the 'You'.

Simply; a lack of awareness over thought. And also; Heart. Honesty. Integrity. Respect. Value. Purpose. Passion. Meaning. Love for life. Empathy. Humility. Compassion. Commitment. Dedication. Vision. Style.

Blood, sweat and tears. 

How on earth did we come to skip all that? Or even label it as trash and throw it away?

It's just mind-blowingly stupid to me.

God has never entered this forum, ever. And if you are truly self-realized - you know exactly what I mean by that.

'When' you are God; you are definitely not on this forum, feeding your mind with nonsense.

You are way to busy being absolutely magnificent, perfect, flawless, magical and unfuckable. Invisible. Hanging out on a forum is the last thing on your mind. If there is a mind left.

You come here to learn and help others learn. And probably have some fun too.

This is all just thoughts. Cannot out-fuck that fact. So don't try so hard to be too smart.

Nothing that's being said here is actually what God is. I think that's pretty clear to all of us. So again; cut the crap. Stop pretending you're God, and share some cool, reasonable, healthy, juicy thoughts with us. You're not gonna lose your enlightenment lol.

Peace be with you.

Only problem is that my intentions, purpose are visible and what I am about and am currently dreaming about. 

xD

Hahahahahahahahaha 

Doesn't matter 1001 nights in Paris. 

Hahahahahahahahaha 

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Guys, please... Be real with yourselves and everyone else. Cut the crap. Please.

You know who you are. Not gonna name anyone here. Out of respect.

Know where you are at this very moment and stay true to that. Speak from that 'level'. Because guess what - if you speak as if you were at some ridiculous heights while not actually being there - that's falsehood. Lies. You can use as big, as shiny and spiritually correct words and phrases as you want... but if what you speak of is not where you are at that very moment; you're being full of shit. A devil - if you will. Asleep. Etc.

The majority of you cannot differentiate thought from actuality. That's the main issue. Your attachment to thought and what it represents to you. That's what's bugging you.

Not the thought itself. Not the word. Not the label. Not the name. Not the story. Not the 'I' or the 'You'.

Simply; a lack of awareness over thought. And also; Heart. Honesty. Integrity. Respect. Value. Purpose. Passion. Meaning. Love for life. Empathy. Humility. Compassion. Commitment. Dedication. Vision. Style.

Blood, sweat and tears. 

How on earth did we come to skip all that? Or even label it as trash and throw it away?

It's just mind-blowingly stupid to me.

God has never entered this forum, ever. And if you are truly self-realized - you know exactly what I mean by that.

'When' you are God; you are definitely not on this forum, feeding your mind with nonsense.

You are way to busy being absolutely magnificent, perfect, flawless, magical and unfuckable. Invisible. Hanging out on a forum is the last thing on your mind. If there is a mind left.

You come here to learn and help others learn. And probably have some fun too.

This is all just thoughts. Cannot out-fuck that fact. So don't try so hard to be too smart.

Nothing that's being said here is actually what God is. I think that's pretty clear to all of us. So again; cut the crap. Stop pretending you're God, and share some cool, reasonable, healthy, juicy thoughts with us. You're not gonna lose your enlightenment lol.

Peace be with you.

Thank you! You're amazing - if you will :P:x

Oh yes .How not to forget.

Uncoditional and Oneness is not excuse for watching netflix all day long playing video games,watching animes ,eating fast food etc.

Thank you,thank you all.

17 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Thank you! You're amazing - if you will :P:x

xD I will, and if I may; you're quite outstanding yourself :x

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

xD I will, and if I may; you're quite outstanding yourself :x

Get a room please.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Zeroguy Come, come...

There is room for 3.

And more.

First introduce me to that swinger guy then I will consider.Not before.Not really for that combination .

Hey I can play guitar not a problem .you 2 do whatever you want.

@Zeroguy We should totally jam some time.

Ex-yu i ta scena. 

Also; let's leave sex at where it belongs. In my diary.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@Zeroguy Come, come...

There is room for 3.

And more.

Another story for your diary :ph34r: (which I just found out about today, gonna dive deep soon B|)