Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam M

Leo, would you feel comfortable sharing your birth time?

4 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura,

I love looking at the astrology charts of significant human beings. It is very useful for helping me to get an idea about how their mind works. 

I calculated Ken Wilber's birth chart (https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/ken-wilber/) and I thought that it was very interesting to see how he has so many Aquarius placements. Aquarius is the sign that is most interested in creating revolutionary and cutting-edge mental models for the purpose of uplifting all of humanity. It's also interesting to see how his moon sign is Pisces which suggests a very deep and mystical emotional life. My moon sign is also in Pisces and it feels like a constant emotional longing for an escape into Void.

Anyways, you're someone who I look up to, and I'm curious about how your mind works.

In order to calculate your birth chart, that would require your birth time and also birthplace (for sake of time zone).

I also understand that all personality type systems are limited and cannot ever create a holistic understanding of a person's personality. I also understand that sharing your astrology chart might lead to people projecting qualities onto you that you don't actually have, or thinking that they know you better than they do.

That being said, I think that it will be fun and interesting plus I don't believe that this information can be abused in any way.

Thanks for reading this! :)

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Maybe you have a confirmation basis?

Why don't you calculate the astrology charts of insignificant human beings? And then compare them with the ones of significant human beings, in order to realise that such charts don't tell anything about a person, whether a person be significant or not.

So true. One big clock. 

While one looks to escape through the void, the void looks to create through you, as you, for you, of you. 

There is no “void”. There is no “clock”. 

The I who understands personality is limited is the veil of unlimited personality. 

“I understand”... devil’s greatest accomplishment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

None of that nonsense here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.