Virtus

Should you start pick up at 17

22 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura good point. I am doing it to some degree but I will double down on it. But when I asked the question I was thinking about cold approach. I am in summer vacation now and its the perfect time to start cold approaching and make habit out of it. Or maybe just socializing in school is enough? 

And also in my school we are 11 grade and 12 grade plus 5,6,7 in one building and the rest in other. And its like limited number of girls (also the hot girls aren't much) compared to cold approaching. I don’t know if I am making excuses here but I am not sure if just school is enough. 

Edited by Virtus

@Virtus 

Learn about the concept of The Dark Triad. (Narcissism, Machiavellianism, and Sociopathy) They are 3 traits (of many) that attract women. It basically comes off as massive self belief and confidence. Create a personality which projects these traits (don't become them) when you're around women to attract them.

Women dislike/distrust weak men because: 1) weak men are more dangerous than strong men,  2) they're no fun (timid, unopinionated, passive rather than assertive...) 3) they're rarely powerful or have much status, 4) they are poor leaders, 5) they can't protect them, 6) they have no purpose in their life other than to take the easy road and chase women (simplifying here but you get the point)

I'm not saying to become a Machiavellian, sociopathic, narcissist. Or that you should manipulate women in order to get what you want from them. In order to attract women effectively, you need to create a strong masculine frame in order to allow a woman to open up and be feminine with you. The Dark Triad is a powerful concept to understand in becoming an attractive man.

(Straight) women love a confident man and it's hard to project confidence if you don't feel it within yourself. Become confident by increasing your self-efficacy. Set goals and achieve them. Take care of your body and mind. Find your purpose and place it before women. Continue to develop yourself. Find and actualize your life purpose. You could study: social skills, charisma, persuasion, male/female psychology, and lots of other subjects to help you understand women and attraction.

If you have any negative views or beliefs about women, uncover them and transcend them. Your negative beliefs about women will shine through from your behavior/body language and they will feel it.

If you have any negative views on your sexuality, shame for instance, uncover and transcend those.

Edited by Logan