Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brandon L

So was the universe basically hallucinated and materialized out of thin air?

4 posts in this topic

So I'm looking at the objects around me right now and i'm thinking to myself how did all of these objects ultimately come into existence? Was it all basically hallucinated out of thin air?

For example like a statue, someone may say "well the statue came into existence by it being manufactured somewhere, it was not materialized out of thin air" but you can continue to ask the question "ok where did the material to make that statue come from?"

You can go on to ask these questions to the point where it's a infinite regress problem to where you are left with the big bang. Saying something along the lines of like "well it all came from the big bang" but it's funny because the hot dense point from the big bang (which is a object/appearance) that appreance in of itself was materialized out of thin air.

It's no different from dreams at night because this right here is a dream. When you dream at night the whole dream was hallucinated and materialized like...

• The people

• The objects 

• The solid surfaces

• The objects in the sky

The dream wasn't created by another big bang billions of years ago, also the objects weren't created in some factory. Ultimately speaking it all of it was materialized and hallucinated out of thin air lol.

So the same applies here. So wouldn't things like the big bang happening billions of years ago, or us evolving from apes, dinosaurs, objects being manufactured in a factory or even history of the past...is all just backstory within the hallucination that never actually happened?

Let's say your dreaming at night and your dream is super vivid, you go to a factory to see a solid object like a car that just got done being manufactured, you see people working in the factory. You say to yourself...

"Oh ok, the car just got done being manufactured in the factory; that's how the car was ultimately created was by the machines in the factory, I see there's people working in the factory also. These people are adults that were created from there parents having sex, then they later on came out of their mother at birth. The factory too was created by it being built back in time by some architects."

But no... That whole scene would be a hallucination that materialized out of thin air lol.

The factory wasn't created by architects, it was created by it being hallucinated and materialized.

The car was also not created by the machines in a factory, the car was created by it being materialized and hallucinated. 

The people weren't created by their parents having sex, the people were created by them being legit hallucinated and materialized as adults lol.

I know it sounds crazy and it's a mind fuck. But wouldn't all of this be more logical? That everything was created by it being materialized out of thin air?

Everything comes from nothing. Nothing IS what manifests as everything. People forget often that they too are part of the dream. Hence why there is nothing external. And we think automatically that means external to our eyes or hands or w.e., forgetting that our eyes and hands are also external and hence part of the dream.

I'm not sure there's any incompatibility with the big bang etc at all, tbh.

Edited by RMQualtrough

3 minutes ago, Brandon L said:

It's no different from dreams at night because this right here is a dream. When you dream at night the whole dream was hallucinated and materialized like...

Exacrly.  This is a dream by an infinite Mind.  Doesn't it amaze you sometimes when you wake up from a highly detailed dream how you were playing a character in that dream and things were happening around you which made perfectly logical sense - there was cause and effect and it appeared like there was an objective reality with things happening behind the scenes somewhere, only for you to wake up and realize that it was all in YOUR mind and being created by you the whole time?  Well, wakey wakey - it's all being imagined by you as God..not the human ego mind but Infinite Mind :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Brandon L said:

I know it sounds crazy and it's a mind fuck. But wouldn't all of this be more logical? That everything was created by it being materialized out of thin air?

Imagine there being nothing — it would have no limit, meaning it could do anything...

Yeah, this is the Big Bang right here. But it’s timelessly the Big Crunch as well... and they are effectively the same. Empty fullness. Nothing being everything. With no cause. How could there be a cause if there’s only what is? That cause would just be what is, appearing as a cause.

It isn’t any more illogical than anything else, it just has no story to it, so it can’t be confirmed nor denied by the individual. It’s unknowing. If there’s nothing outside of everything, everything is unlimited, meaning it has no limits, meaning it’s well within its (infinite) capabilities to appear as anything, including as a complete universe with a history, but without any need at all, including even the need for that history to have actually taken place.

The beginning of every sensation is also its end. That’s the timeless Big Bang being the Big Crunch (which is itself a story). Imagine when the Big Bang happened and when the Big Crunch will happen — it might not be obvious now, but it might suddenly become obvious: they don’t happen when you think they do — they’re all that exists.

Edited by The0Self