Someone here

All questions are pointless

23 posts in this topic

Contemplative inquiry can be quite fruitful. Just do what seems to be strengthening the qualities you like and/or weakening the qualities you don’t like — not just leading to that but actually bearing fruit now — with mindfulness and diligence this kind of takes off and the system will auto-pursue what seems to bring it peace in the moment. If doing nothing at all was bringing you everything you wanted, you’d continue doing that; if going all-in on life was bringing you everything, you’d continue doing that. Mindfulness can help with the more subtle activities that bring you joy, so you can start abandoning habits that don’t work, in favor of those that do work for your individual unique character.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you never talked to another human again in your life, you would get closer to truth.

Now that's a mindfuck. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you never talked to another human again in your life, you would get closer to truth.

You and your ungrounded black/white beliefs. I simply have to reply only so people can get a different perspective and not get caught in your own ideology which you preach almost like a cult leader, yet don't follow yourself that much.

Sure, silence/meditation/solitude is important "on the path", more important for some than others, but let's eat bread now, shall we, and perhaps say that:

- everything in moderation

- everyone are different: for some people their awakening lies in silence, for other it lies in something else, perhaps art, psychedelics or helping people/themselves by talking to them or w/e.

What awakening really is, is that it is your soul becoming free from ego, nothing less, nothing more. Thus your soul's unique personality can shine brighter.

Now, ego is sneaky as fuck, and it may take a life time to get even a bit free from it; but we are all different, and it is arrogant of you to act like you know what other people need on their own unique path. I for one am never going to stop talking to people for more than a week max, and if you believe I would become more enlightened by not speaking to people anymore, I can only repeat: it's your belief, it's your judgment. 

Now, again, sure, many people could benefit from prolonged silence retreats, but never talking to people again? You sound like you are the only one that knows what truth is, when you come with such a statement, but truth cannot be known, it can only be embodied & felt, and if you have a desire to go around preach it to everyone by talking about it ('I know it'), then you probably lack the deeply intuitive embodiment of awakening, and perhaps a real heart-centered opening of awakening.

Truth is hidden there where you can let go of knowing, and never talking to people could be a good idea for some, bad for others.

You gotta follow your intution, which can both come from the inside & the outside (cos everything is fundamentally The Inside of the Mind of God, you could say).

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.