Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

Dating and doing the opposite

7 posts in this topic

This morning I read a page in 366 Meditations Daily Stoic
and it talked about effectiveness and the importance of doing the opposite of what you normally do that doesn't work.

I thought of Leo's video where he said he was doing the opposite of what people do to get a girl (telling women how small his sex was etc...)

And I also saw this clip from Seinfield's show where the character decides to do the opposite, eat healthy and accost a woman to tell her "I'm George, I don't have a job and I live with my parents"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y_6fZGSOQI

At the moment I am alone and happy but I often want to share love, give tenderness and have a wonderful time during a sexual relationship with a woman I am attracted to. Since a lot of experiences with meditations and psychedelics, I'm more confident than I used to be and more in the present, so I know that I would be easily out of my head during sex time, I would embrace every seconds of it.

I see a lot of people because I interview strangers in the streets for my youtube channel so I meet a lot of women but I never flirt if there is no feeling (alchimy). And the feeling rarely happens. So I was wondering if I meet a girl I like, what could I say to try to attract her?
Do you think that if I say that I live with my parents, I'm unemployed and I say that I have a small sex it could work or it's a bit more complex?

Thanks guys

Edited by Gabith

If I where you I would contemplate why it works. That's what I'm gonna do XDXD

Why does telling a woman that you have a small dick and then being okey about it attract her? Think about that.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Because it shows her that I'm confident and that I don't need to try to impress her like every other guys usually does with her ?

Do I have to act like i'm detached and not interested in the girl I'm talking to ?

@Gabith Highly doubt you would make the line ''I'm George, I don't have a job and I live with my parents'' work. 

There are definitely guys that are very cocky and self-absorbed that can pull off stuff like that, but unless you are very confident / have good game I would not advise you to do that. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

6 hours ago, Gabith said:

Because it shows her that I'm confident and that I don't need to try to impress her like every other guys usually does with her ?

@Gabith

Yeah XDXD

2 hours ago, Gabith said:

Do I have to act like i'm detached and not interested in the girl I'm talking to ?

So what happens if you act? Are you detached then? 

A video that just popped in my head is Leo's fake growth VS real.  If you're doing the opposite you litterly have to not care and pursue real growth - which is why faking detached in a way is the exact same thing you're already doing.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"