Godishere

"The Internet"

4 posts in this topic

Isn't it funny, how we created this thing called the "internet", where we as humans believe we transmit messages in the form of a language to someone across the world. 

When really we are just talking to ourselves in universal mind. This is literally unbelievable. But when you contemplate it, it actually makes more logical sense! 

The idea of talking to someone via technology who's not "here" in actuality. It kinda makes you laugh. God is a funny mofo ? 

What, you think God couldn't code? B|

When you look at your computer screen, you are projecting everything onto the computer screen, the entire scene is you, and what is happening on your computer screen or phone is a hallucination.

How is that for a mindfuck.

Edited by justfortoday

5 hours ago, justfortoday said:

When you look at your computer screen, you are projecting everything onto the computer screen, the entire scene is you, and what is happening on your computer screen or phone is a hallucination.

Reading this, somehow it dawns on me that the me I think I am might no even be there ?

Humor was always a significant part in god realizations for me. In the bible, or every other religious text God is always this damn serious authority figure, whereas in reality God likes to make itself laugh - because why not.