Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unreal8

Has breathwork a cross tolerance?

5 posts in this topic

Has breathwork a cross tolerance?

I know it has HPPD but still haven't tried psychedelics. How does it feel to be a junkie?

@unreal8  Breathwork is good to do, to improve one's breathing in general. It's a bit different from shamanic breath work or Wim Hof's version of shamanic breath work, those specific practices involve higher rates of breathing and slightly more forceful inhale to exhales of breath which can be dangerous if you have ussies with your lungs, or with the diaphragm, or with high blood pressure. Why high blood pressure? Well, Wim Hof's version involves, in one part of the process, inhaled hold for as long as you can. If you hold the breath, and you don't realize that you are holding the full inhale while being a bit too tensed in your stomach to chest area, then you can inadvertently increase pressure to your neck to head which adds internal stress to the cardiovascular system. You can also develop tinnitus if you do this too forcefully.

Just general improvement for how you breath is enough. Breath through the nose, hold the inhale for 3-4 seconds, breath into your belly and let you solar plexus and chest expand with air a little bit, then breath through the nose for 5-6 seconds and let the chest, solar plexus and belly deflate naturally. Good for re energizing the body in general.. 

You are on this forum since january, so almost a year. So far you called us junkies and are questioning the existence of psychedelics. What is your intent?

You wanna do psychedelics yourself but you call people who do them, junkies?

Edited by Jakuchu

Breathwork kills a body, not conciousness. Body sucks out the energy from conciousness.

I usually do breathwork when feel that better die than be in such state of conciousness. Pain kills conciousness.

Leo said "you should be grateful for psychedelics", of course I am grateful for nonexistent psychedelics, but true god gave me breath and no one can take it from me without my life. satan likes manipulating

Edited by unreal8