Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Firebirdz

So, Who Actually Discovered His Life Purpose Through Leo's Course?

8 posts in this topic

I did. Pretty simple : just watched all the videos in order, did the exercises (very powerful exercises, honestly), took notes all throughout the course. And then followed up with the action steps he recommended. I still needed like 6 months after the course to really be 100% clear on my life purpose (before that it was only like 80% clear).

What is it ? I Grow People To Their Maximum Potential.

This is really the 1-phrase sum up. I have a whole vision of this world, I could talk about it for hours and hours. And I actually do that, in my head, with myself, and very regularly.

I did the course once, and I'll do a second time in future.

I found my actual "10 years in the future" life purpose, but I wasn't able to look beyond 10 years, and seek for a whole life time life-purpose, which afraid me a bit.

I'm 26 old, may I haven't experienced enough things in life to wake-up (it sound kinda limited believe).

I'm currently reading Psycho-Cybernetics, and I'll focus on subconscious work in the next months, cause for me it's the 1st reason why I fail : bad habits^^

Edited by Soulbass

Took over 30k words worth of notes and it took hundreds of hours to finish the whole thing, but it was worth it. Even if you find that you want to dwell deeper on the theory of life purpose, the books along with the course are more than plenty. Assuming you do your due diligence and do the course fully, your only limitation is life experience. However, the course helps you find the most efficient ways of gaining experience that will help you gain clarity on your purpose.

This is easily the most comprehensive course available for creating a life of maximum fulfillment and meaning. The price is nothing relative to the value you get. Your real cost is having access to it and not following through. That will cost you a lot more.

First, get rid of youre mind = ego, Or let it stay in the background and pay no attention to it.

then we´ll talk about life purpose. there is no such thing. I mean you can do whatever the fuck. But, when you are fulfilled all the time it´s irrelevant.

Anything you do is ok. As long as you operate through youre mind nothing will fulfill you.