WaveInTheOcean

The Fountain of Infinity ♾️

6 posts in this topic

"Wonder is the beginning of wisdom - The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing - Death may be the greatest of all human blessings." - Socrates

There seems to be only one truth we can all agree on: death.

But what is death?

"meow" says the cat.

"death is the Day of Judgment" says the Abrahamic religions.

"death is non-existence" says the atheist.

"death is rebirth" says Buddhism.

"death is unknowable" says the agnostic.

"I don't know what death is" said Socrates.

"I have never personally, directly experienced this 'death'-thing, so if I'm being totally honest with myself, I don't even know if death is real, just like I don't know if there are monsters under my bed while I'm sleeping. Heck, I can't even remember getting born, so maybe even believing that I was born on xx.yy.zzzz is equivalent to believing that the tree - that allegedly fell in the forest - made a sound of its own" says the open mind.

"death is an illusion" said/says the mystics.

Human life might just be God's way of trying to convince Himself that being awake (aware) is better than being asleep (ignorant)...

Human life might just be The Universe's way of trying to convince Itself that non-existence is better than existence...

But perhaps She should seek out a way to "merge the two"; as in to exist but in a dream. Lucidly dreaming, it still all feels real even though I am perfectly aware I am just dreaming.

They say ignorance is bliss, yet ignorance leads to fear (of death) which leads to suffering (hurting the self through hurting the other).

Wisdom lies in becoming acquainted with death. Thus, fear is transformed to calmness.

But to become acquainted with death - die without dying - one first has to let go of all fear.

How does one let go?

Well, before one can exhale, one first has to inhale, right?

Thus, carelessly - and without any conscious effort - your body makes a deep inhalation for you; and slowly, but surely you start suckling, contracting more and more; then holding on tensely while desperately trying to empty the wine bottle of life as you silently run away from the truth (yourself, death).

Eventually, all this just leads to more and more fear and tension.

As your ego grows and builds, the more the truth will haunt you in the back of your mind, slowly but steadily getting closer and closer: as if you were in the foreground of a silent film running away in agony from a gigantic tidal wave in the background.

In the end, you will burst, explode and dive straight down to hell, where your soul will burn, kick and scream while it is getting purified, healed and cleansed in the purgatory. You are finally letting go. Dying. Exhaling all the fear, anger and shame; saying no to your ego (selfishness), saying yes to your soul (selflessness). Complete ego death. Transcendence

By the end of this terrifying exhalation, you now hold your breath very cautiously, before deciding what to do next. After a brief moment of eternity, you decide you have no choice but to inhale again, this time, hopefully having learned the lesson, deciding to breathe with conscious effort, deliberate care and intentional soul-love (instead of repeating the wandering around drunk and asleep in ego) -

- dreaming once again, but now lucidly, acknowledging your potential for devilry (ego), and seeing that what you once thought was hell (death) is actually Heaven (Life with big L). And instead of letting your soul adulterate by becoming drunk on the never-satiating pleasures of life, you helplessly choose to become drunk on the mind-bending, magical nature of reality:

an eternal, unbounded, enigmatic dream emanating from the Fountain of Infinity, formlessly ever-changing shape while constantly spattering fathomless drops of dreamed-up worlds into a bottomless ocean of Cosmic Consciousness.

When you become so empty on the inside that everything around 'you' becomes fuller than full; when you let go trying to force things and needing to change every moment, having your will all the time; when you stop getting in your own way and let your deep, mystical, wise intuition guide you with ungrounded faith, always being in a state of flow; when you start listening, seeing, and feeling, holding space instead of taking space; when you look a stranger deeply in the eyes without any judgment, just smiling and communicating to him that he's accepted as he is, forgiven, understood and not alone; -- that is Love, that is God seeing Herself, looking at Himself... through you.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243017/

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Nice writing ? really good

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Thank you ❤️

?♾️?????⌛☯️??????

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

20210620_150115.jpg

Screenshot_20210623-175707_Chrome.jpg