Gili Trawangan

You're having a mystical experience ALL the time

4 posts in this topic

(actually, the "you' is also part of the mystical experience)

As I take a shower and notice how I'm fully believing to be human and the beliefs are noticed, it suddenly hits. This is the most amazing mystical experience... making this look mundane. Making it look like there's a world in which "I" could have a mystical experience in the future, if I'm lucky, or in which I've had a mystical experience in the past, and it was amazing - I became God, see?! :D This is the most ridiculous cosmic joke, utter genius.

The every day state is an absolute miracle, instantly appearing together with a bundle of beliefs, sensations and thoughts that timelessly create a "world", a "life". It's the pinnacle of God's creativity, no wonder it keeps on doing this forever...

There's no point whatsoever to this post, by the way. Just take a look around, that's a mystical experience.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

41 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

The every day state is an absolute miracle, instantly appearing together with a bundle of beliefs, sensations and thoughts that timelessly create a "world", a "life". It's the pinnacle of God's creativity, no wonder it keeps on doing this forever...

Very poetic :) 

"You Create Magic" 

Take a ride with me from infinity to eternity.

Survival, (clinging to) thoughts, ego-mind, trying to control & force & dominate & perpetuate =

= ignorance, separation, finiteness, chaos, selfishness, slumber, addiction, fear, devilry, suffering, imprisonment.

Play, letting go, transcendence, no-mind, surrendering, having faith, being-in-flow =

= Lucidity, Oneness, Infiniteness, Harmony, Selflessness, Wakefulness, Sobriety, Calmness, Love, Equanimity, Liberation.

☯️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.