Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wouter

How To Meausure How Healthy You And Your Environment Are?

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I am looking for measuring devices 

-to measure if my body is hydrated enough

-to meausure how much electrical signals there are in my house

-how good my sleep was

etc

Suggestions?

I don't have much of use here except to say that monitoring your resting heart rate upon waking is a useful data point. Most smart phones have a heart rate monitor . Mine also has what's called a heart rate variability monitor that is essentially a method of measuring your stress levels. 

As far as dehydration that should be easy tbh, your body has a built-in dehydration monitor lol. A few of the things I personally do on this front are - bought a stainless steel insulated 1 quart water bottle which I use all day every day unless there's some kind of special circumstance. 4 quarts = 1 gallon so it's easy for me to track my water consumption . I drink 1 full quart immediately upon waking to help compensate for the water loss we experience while sleeping . I make sure I drink at least 1.5 gallons a day. You may need less than that though , I'm larger than average . 

I hope this is of some value to you. 

On 11/12/2016 at 5:05 PM, Wouter said:

Hi all, 

I am looking for measuring devices 

-to measure if my body is hydrated enough

-to meausure how much electrical signals there are in my house

-how good my sleep was

etc

Suggestions?

One would not look for these answers unless you were in the perspective of a proposed question. In other words, you hold thoughts that you don't drink enough water, that there is too much electricity in your home and that perhaps the quality of your sleep in less that desirable. This is where you should look. Not for answers, but at why these 'questions' have arisen in you. The human brain and body is the best the universe has done. This is not small! You are the best the universe has done Wouter. The unfathomable infinite universe. The all knowing ever expanding universe bro! YOU are it's best! If you are thirsty, drink. Ignore the beverage companies when they make their advertisements look like articles written by nutritionists. They are not. They are ads. Kenyan's run 20 miles and thirst doesn't even cross their mind. Ignore the advertisements for products to reduce electrical activity in your home. There are humans on earth right now living perfectly happily - who have been hit multiple times by lightening!! And sleep!? You don't need sleep per say - you simply need temporary unconsciousness to let go of the momentum of your thoughts. Your body does not need sleep. Your brain does not need sleep. It is your mind that needs the sleep. So instead, realize this, meditate on it, and begin the path of letting go of your thoughts. Just let them go. Everyday, all day, just let go of your thoughts and soon, you will see, your sleep and electricity and hydration were never an issue. It was always your resistance to letting go of thoughts that don't benefit you.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Phil How do you know that it's a bad strategy to try becoming healthier and discover tools i didn't know existed?

Edited by Wouter

Look at how often you get sick and your level of energy throughout the day.