Dodo

The man who meditated for 25 years story - J Krishnamurti

28 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Dodo from a relative and materialistic point of view, it is estimated that there are 1 googol (1 followed by 100 zeros) of stars in the known universe, and most have several planets. do you think that the covid, or the disappearance of humanity is more important than having lice? is more or less at the same level

Well then, lets just lay down and let the devil have us? 

You are alive are you not? You fight for truth or for those who appear Powerful?  

Truth is going to be the guy with 1500 chess rating after 3000 games, while the lie is going to be the guy who cheats and presents himself as great, but uses trickery and plays a different game.

Honest man cant win. 

Absolute lie will say its truth too!! 

They will tell you you're mentally masturbating.. They're scared of light falling on them. We all are afraid of getting exposed about things, the devil will play this game, that you are not perfect. Ofcourse you're not!! You're not a cheater!! 

But there is always more to the story. I am just presenting a perspective. Now are those cheaters going t get punished? Conveniently, Leo says No.

Maybe because his drug use is exactly this - forcing himself on the Truth rather than allowing it unfold naturally, like a flower. 

Corruption spotted in latest video.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You are alive are you not? You fight for truth or for those who appear Powerful?  

Since I believe that it is impossible to know what is true or false from the relative point of view, I think it is better to focus on the absolute, the total emptiness of the mind. This is where the only permanent truth is, the rest has no value

This is a good video. Of course you will find what you have projected. The solution is to stop projecting and to catch your ego trying to become bigger in subtle ways. When you just are, doing good comes naturally. There is no need to fight for good. There is only understanding of the darkness and you are light that dissolves it naturally without being a soldier that fights anything. 

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Dodo from a relative and materialistic point of view, it is estimated that there are 1 googol (1 followed by 100 zeros) of stars in the known universe, and most have several planets. do you think that the covid, or the disappearance of humanity is more important than having lice? is more or less at the same level

I would not speak about materialistic point of view, its a war of spirit in front of our eyes and we are content. Which is good to calm the waters, but what use when others are splashing waves? 

Look: Israel and Palestine, the issues raised above and allow your imagination to expand and realise there are unseen things happening. 

If I get wronged you will not feel it, nothing wrong is happening . If you get wronged, you will want help.

They want you to believe that if a tree falls and you don't see it, it hasn't happened! 

God sees all, and not the all seeing eye of materialistic pig haven. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

45 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

This is a good video. Of course you will find what you have projected. The solution is to stop projecting and to catch your ego trying to become bigger in subtle ways. When you just are, doing good comes naturally. There is no need to fight for good. There is only understanding of the darkness and you are light that dissolves it naturally without being a soldier that fights anything. 

Sure, i am in no position for physical fight either. But I fight with blasphemies and with lies mascarading as truth... 

But don't misunderstand, what Leo is saying may be true in an absolute sense, but that is not what Truth capital T is about - its more about giving a damn about the small. The defenseless. To feel outraged at blatant hyoocricy and evil!! Yes Evil!! They spell love backwards, its their entire trick.. The little demons will fool you with beautiful words and flashy presentation. But ofcourse, they have all the cheats and not afraid to use them because they know not love.

Are you a child of love? 

They show you a mirror image not Love!! They are showing you a mirror image and you think its Truth,  but it's backwards 

Walk by faith not by sight 

I would follow the Light of Christ than the Prince of darkness.

If they are ultimately one, what's the problem choosing Christ? Look at what he says.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Im talking about things like this. This is infeststion. You have no clue how poweful words are.... Making small changes like taking this from the wall.. No one else can do what you can do from where you are. Even if small! 

Dont accept everything as Art, you will see if it follows love or is an expression of hate and arrogance

Oh yes and I forgot to mention there was picture of a woman being abused by a man next to this and it is in a Catholic School.

Broooooo! Nothings wrong, move along move along!! 

DSC_0360.JPG

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I don't necessarily disagree but as the video you posted says don't you project all of this right now? I don't speak only for you personally but also for me and everyone. If you have a worldview for 25 years and you find out one day that you were wrong in some way would you be strong enough to admit that you were wrong? Because this is what i got from the video. Just because your whole life you built an ego when you find out that it's an illusion will you close your eyes and pretend that it's not true? Because the other option is scary. He admitted that he wasted 25 years of his life. This is ego shuttering. Very few people have the balls to accept something like this.