Zec

Question for Leo

4 posts in this topic

Why don’t you talk about Radical Honesty ? I notice the thought that in one of your videos you talked about confronting people on their bullshit. Why didn’t you talk more about confrontation in your earlier videos? I think Radical Honesty is the one thing that completely transformed my life so far.  

There are 100s of topics I have yet to talk about. Life is not long enough to explain all of life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Zec said:

Why don’t you talk about Radical Honesty ? I notice the thought that in one of your videos you talked about confronting people on their bullshit. Why didn’t you talk more about confrontation in your earlier videos? I think Radical Honesty is the one thing that completely transformed my life so far.  

I really love Radical Honesty.

Its fucking great. and it works. 

Leo.. I want you to talk about this more.. although it seems like youre beyond this. 

BTW they have a lot of great workshops and online courses that help to get over stuff and improve greatly your communication level.

On 19.6.2021 at 3:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

There are 100s of topics I have yet to talk about. Life is not long enough to explain all of life.

I thought it was infinitely long :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.