Dodo

Why not Hedonism

44 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

@Dodo of course this is just my world view and the truth is i don't really know. Do you really believe that our egos are so important however? Why is our life more important than a chicken's life? We behave as animals most of the time the majority of us. Sure we can reach a point where we go beyond our animal nature but this is very rare. Who decides what is good and what is bad. If we are one thing there is only you deciding that. If there is only the now then heaven and hell exist always in the now and not in the future after your death. Of course i never realized this for myself but maybe there is no death and no getting born. The dream will just continue and take other forms but as you said we have incomplete information. 

I too have seen angels on a salvia trip. Would i see them if i never had a concept of angels? Who knows. Is it really important if angels and demons exist? 

Pretty much. Do not take as belief that we are one thing.. There are many different essences at play. Like a soup and poop are qualitatively different and one is not for eating. It matters! 

Well, I would not say we are important, but maybe we have a bigger purpose on here. Yeah it matters if there are angels and demons if we are spiritual and can take our stand. 

We have a beast nature for sure and spirit nature at the same time - it is no secret! We can use our consciousness work and marry it with your own unique foundations... Like only YOU can have some thoughts come to, and only YOU can say certain things and come up with them and only you can make something happen the way you would do it. It might seem small, but it's big! What if we are writing history, on a grander scale and the book is not written....

What if the movie can have a good or bad ending - it is free to be either - so who chooses the ending?? If not us who are writing in the now?? Let's value Truth Honesty Wisdom Beauty Love and Peace above all, all the good qualities and look down on the satanistic values trying to spread and infect young minds with misinformation and trying to re-write sacred texts to make fun of it and express their perverse thoughts...

It's like a disease - Would you say oooh the disease is there, but who decides if its good or bad... Well you would treat it! You would call the doctor and treat the disease... For Christianity, they offer Jesus Christ as the doctor... 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

47 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

@Dodo of course this is just my world view and the truth is i don't really know. Do you really believe that our egos are so important however? Why is our life more important than a chicken's life? We behave as animals most of the time the majority of us. Sure we can reach a point where we go beyond our animal nature but this is very rare. Who decides what is good and what is bad. If we are one thing there is only you deciding that. If there is only the now then heaven and hell exist always in the now and not in the future after your death. Of course i never realized this for myself but maybe there is no death and no getting born. The dream will just continue and take other forms but as you said we have incomplete information. 

I too have seen angels on a salvia trip. Would i see them if i never had a concept of angels? Who knows. Is it really important if angels and demons exist? 

It's like in Harry Potter - there is Slytherin, there are evil characters, without them the movie would not really exist, would not be interesting for the viewer... Reality would not be realistic, game of life would not be life if there was not bad things and diseases, but that doesn't mean that we don't fight against them!! And may good win in the end and Jesus have complete rule over all the realms. For Jesus is the one who represents all those values I mentioned earlier and it would be him that we can trust to be a just ruler and keep evil in check. By the power and grace of God...

PS: think about.. if you become the victim of demons that's when you will want and praise those who are fighting them and trying to help you... It's very important that we stand together ... But that doesn't mean to mix poison with milk, it means to protect our milk from poison together!  

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

think about.. if you become the victim of demons that's when you will want and praise those who are fighting them and trying to help you... It's very important that we stand together ... But that doesn't mean to mix poison with milk, it means to protect our milk from poison together!  

18 hours ago, Dodo said:

think that an enigma is presented to you. there is good and evil, apparently. they seem obviously opposite and opposed, because your mind is programmed to perceive this like that, without any doubt. If you want to escape the deception you have to see, without a doubt, that they are the same. how to do this, which seems impossible? a true and exciting enigma, a game to dedicate your life to

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

PS: think about.. if you become the victim of demons that's when you will want and praise those who are fighting them and trying to help you... It's very important that we stand together ... But that doesn't mean to mix poison with milk, it means to protect our milk from poison together!  

I like that,,,

Re: Why not Hedonism

Only on Tuesdays and Fridays,,,

Although if you’re relatively young, beautiful, successful, never experienced any measure of hardship and you seem to be celebrated by people most everywhere you go,,, I got bad news for you. You’re just really fucked.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn