Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin123

My Sds Experience

8 posts in this topic

Heyyy <3.

So This was my I think around 3rd of 4th attempt of SDS.  I did 60minutes.
It was difficult at first, salvia was filling up my mouth as I was attempting not to swallow.

Anywho, around 20 minutes into the experience, I started having this strong feeling of love.
Prior to that, I was imagining myself as being empty flowing space in which everything was happening.
And then I felt it.
I felt suddenly unconditional love for everything. Absolutely everything.
The nature, sky, terrorism, pain, unjustice..
Trumpland, politics, earth, space, aliens, life...
And after a while I realised my own smallness and at the same time my limitlessness.
I realised that me, my ego, was just this little tiny teeny molecule in an ocean of infinity. And everyone else as well. At the same time I realized that there is this huge presence, or awareness underneath everything. And I started crying of gratitude for existence.
At the end of the session, I returned to my little self, I Am still shaking, and my shirt is soaked with salvia. =D
Have a good day.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

The other day I had a bizzare experience in the car. I started feeling like I was awakening while I was driving after I'd been meditating a bit. I started quietly saying "oh my god....oh my god" and it just kept going and it got louder and louder until I was shouting it. It felt COMPLETELY involuntary and I started freaking myself out, but I think I got a glimpse into the abolute infinite nature of my Self. Can't really put into words or properly remember what it was I was experiencing tbh, but it felt mind blowing at the time. 

Experiences like you and I had are what keep us going. My deepest fear actually is ego death. It fucking terrifies me. Which is why I must seek it out.

@Joel3102 Umm... Well if it keeps you going great.
I don't feel like it keeps me going. I don't have a goal of enlightenment or so. I just kind of go with the flow. I have no clue what is happening or what is going to happen. It seems all like a funny game of hide and seek, and I am just laughing along the way.

@Leo Gura Haha The first 3 times I did, but idk... feels like I got a boost out of that. It is another layer of "torture".

Update.

I have been getting tears of joy for the nature of reality ever since. I feel like I opened my potential for love. 

Awesome! Many people will not have that kind of experience in their whole life. You had it very quickly