Paradox

God and the biggest fractal?

8 posts in this topic

I can't seem to get this funny thought out of the way, it came to me when I felt one night that I am like in my mother's womb.

What if Big bang was basically The Father ejaculating? So now we are in her girlfriend's womb waiting to be born as literally one being? (maybe through a blackhole?)

Last night I thought maybe it is like a recursive function, and on every loop it adds a new dimensionality. So our parents from beyond experience the same.

Thoughts?

That is something new! All Is One is indeed LOVE & MYSTERY

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

If that's what you imagine, then so it is for you. Since you are God.

Take responsibility for the stuff you're imagining into existence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There's no biggest fractal. That's how fractals work. What is now is all there is.

The strange nature of the universe is that everything is infinitely same and different, it's not even a fractal really.

You can definitely think of God as an Infinite Conscious Fractal.

It's a beautiful perspective on God.

Although an even more beautiful perspective is a perfectly symmetrical infinite singularity.

@Leo Gura during my first awakening I had the idea that everything that is part of reality is a part of a fractal. And since a fractal is infinitely small (or large) every possible thing is included. Like the in Mandelbrot-Set where every form is manifested sooner or later. 

@Vynce Yes

I know is not accurate to call it "biggest"  or even "God", but I'm sure everyone understood the context. Is not like I live by this. I also believe more that God is One, however that doesn't make op less true. 

You will still keep going, perhaps not even realizing your are one with the oneness from before, but I do think of myself in terms of " I ", not " WE "(although archetypes, dissociations, lack or realization etc, might contribute to this apparent division inside of us).

I think of God as a paradox actually. I found out about this when I realized years ago that past and future coexist in the present, although they are opposites. Had very profound experiences.

However paradoxes are hard to wrap your head around. Recently I had the idea that, if I go straight ahead, I come right from behind (since the earth is a sphere). Although I thought about that when I was younger, I never associated this with a paradox, because it seemed too common sense for our age. However it is the strangest thing if you wouldn't know that. 

I do really like the op idea, it gives a new perspective that we are One, making it very comprehensible for even people that are not spiritual or not even think about it. Also, IMO, is really funny. Makes things very clear that you are God, also in that, you aren't, cause when you are being born in that world with the so called "Father" (and Mother), you are exactly like them, and so they might have a "God" of their one, but always in a similar process. So God  is like always coming into being through us. It is really not an abstract notion I believe, and I think is an amazing way to express Infinity.