Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zec

Practicing Radical Honesty

3 posts in this topic

I’ve had a completion conversation with my Dad after taking the get over shit and be happy course. A Radical Honesty Course. I noticed shaking in my body and I think I’ve spent a couple hours of shaking just by sharing my anger and appreciations with my Dad. I’ve had these conversations of telling people about my anger and appreciations with my brother, my stepmom, my grandma, my two uncles, my roomate, and my stepsister Hillary. I screwed up getting complete with Hillary and I’ve been snap chatting her asking her to talk to me and she doesn’t respond anymore. The roomate blocked my on his phone and I haven’t talked to him in months. 

Mh, being radically honest with conventional minds does that, but that's the fun.

On 9.6.2021 at 4:50 AM, Zec said:

I’ve had a completion conversation with my Dad after taking the get over shit and be happy course. A Radical Honesty Course. I noticed shaking in my body and I think I’ve spent a couple hours of shaking just by sharing my anger and appreciations with my Dad. I’ve had these conversations of telling people about my anger and appreciations with my brother, my stepmom, my grandma, my two uncles, my roomate, and my stepsister Hillary. I screwed up getting complete with Hillary and I’ve been snap chatting her asking her to talk to me and she doesn’t respond anymore. The roomate blocked my on his phone and I haven’t talked to him in months. 

You are Brave!

Thats can be really hard to do..

I am also taking action, but still too scared/