Javfly33

If Reality is Love and Reality is One, why do I feel so separated from other people ?

24 posts in this topic

Solipsism is definitely not the way to go.

The separation is being created by the left hemisphere. The division, mechanical, lifeless view of the world is being constantly generated because we are constantly feeding that one. The right hemisphere does not see any division, it is beyond this duality and sees being connected with everything, not a difference anymore from the subject and the object.

On 8/6/2021 at 6:16 AM, WelcometoReality said:

Maybe that's why you feel separated from her? Because right now all she is is a thought in your mind. The difference between the thought and experiencing her isness. Also could it be that the thought of her being imaginary cause the apparent separation?

Yeah.

I just don't like where Truth is going. 

I don't like the fact that Isness might be the universe so if my roommate is not appearing right now on Isness, she doesn't exist.

The theory of "We are One" goes completely to shit Lol

Even the story of "You will experience all POVS" goes to shit to. Because other people are imaginary.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah.

It takes some time to get adjusted to it. Or rather to let go of the old paradigm.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't like the fact that Isness might be the universe so if my roommate is not appearing right now on Isness, she doesn't exist.

And yet she'll come into isness whenever it's needed so nothing really changes in that regard. ?

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah just "One" is probably a better pointer. ?

Even the story of "You will experience all POVS" goes to shit to. Because other people are imaginary.

It sounds nice though doesn't it? ? In a sense it's a letting go of any fixed POV. And then the appropreite POV will come into isness.

Yeah.

You are also imaginary though. Other people are just as imaginary as you.