Adamq8

Essentia foundation a new scientific way of seeing the world

2 posts in this topic

This is a must watch for everybody on this forum who are insecure about the teachings on this forum and who are insecure about the validity of Universal Mind!

I suggest you begin from part 1 and keep going until the last part.

Part 5 as I shared here is profound in its implications of evidence for idealism and that physicalism is a outdated bias our culture holds. 

Enjoy and please do comment what you learned by watching this series by essentia foundation.

@Leo Gura i think you should watch this too.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

It's a shame you haven't got any responses because this course is dope!

I'm currently on part 4 so I don't want to be too critical yet but one thing I definitely learned was that the realist view of the world is not only hard to defend but impossible to defend. On the other hand the idea that bodies are a impingement of a dissociated consciousness on another dissociated consciousness is kind of iffy to me right now. Because how can a mental process destroy another mental process by attacking the representation of observation of that mental process. In other words if bodies are just a projection how come destroying them actually destroys the dissociated consciousness that projects it?