SamEuphoria93

Looking For A Way To Do Self Inquiry Without Meditation.

7 posts in this topic

Could anyone help me out with finding something for this? Maybe an exercise/assignment that would help me to face reality?
I can't do meditation because it aggrivates my schizophrenia.

Thanks, 
Sam

2 hours ago, SamEuphoria93 said:

I can't do meditation because it aggrivates my schizophrenia.

Try Dynamic Meditation

Dynamic Meditation starts with breathing, because breathing has deep roots in the being.

If you can change your breathing, you can change many things with it. If you can observe your breathing minutely, you can detect in yourself many things. When you are angry you have a different rhythm of breathing; when you are in love, a totally different rhythm comes to you. When you are relaxed you breathe differently; when you are tense you breathe differently. You cannot breathe the way you do when you are relaxed and be angry at the same time. That is impossible.

Chaotic breathing for ten minutes in the beginning of the technique. And by chaotic breathing I mean just taking the breath in and throwing it out without any rhythm - without any rhythm. Just taking it in and throwing it out, as much as you can.

This chaotic breathing is to create a chaos within your repressed system. Whatever you are, you are with a certain type of breathing.

This chaotic breathing is to destroy all your systems of the past. Whatsoever you have made out of yourself, it is to destroy it. This creates a chaos within you, because unless a chaos is created you cannot release your repressed emotions; and those emotions have now moved into the body.

Ten minutes of chaotic breathing is wonderful. But it must be chaotic. It is not a type of pranayama, yogic breathing; it is simply creating chaos through breathing. 

second step is a catharsis. I tell you to be consciously insane, and whatever comes to your mind - whatever - allow it expression and cooperate with it. No resistance, just a flow of emotions....

If you want to scream, then scream; cooperate with it. A deep scream, a total scream in which your whole being becomes involved, is very therapeutic, deeply therapeutic. Many things, many diseases, will be released just by the scream. If the scream becomes total, then your whole being is in it. Allow yourself expression through crying, dancing, weeping, jumping, "freaking out," as they say. This second step is also for ten minutes, and within a few days you will come to feel what it is.

In the beginning it may be just forced, an effort, or it may even be just acting. We have become so false that nothing real or authentic can be done by us. We have not laughed, we have not cried, we have not screamed authentically; everything is just a facade, a mask. So when you start to do it, in the beginning it may be forced. It may need effort, there may be just acting, but do not bother about it, go on. Soon you will touch those sources where you have repressed many things. You will touch those sources, and once they are broken you will feel unburdened; a new life will come to you, a new birth will take place. This unburdening is basic, and without it there can be no meditation for man as he is. I am not talking about the exceptions; they are irrelevant.

http://www.oshodynamic.com/five-stages.html

Edited by Prabhaker

14 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Try Dynamic Meditation

Dynamic Meditation starts with breathing, because breathing has deep roots in the being.

If you can change your breathing, you can change many things with it. If you can observe your breathing minutely, you can detect in yourself many things. When you are angry you have a different rhythm of breathing; when you are in love, a totally different rhythm comes to you. When you are relaxed you breathe differently; when you are tense you breathe differently. You cannot breathe the way you do when you are relaxed and be angry at the same time. That is impossible.

Chaotic breathing for ten minutes in the beginning of the technique. And by chaotic breathing I mean just taking the breath in and throwing it out without any rhythm - without any rhythm. Just taking it in and throwing it out, as much as you can.

This chaotic breathing is to create a chaos within your repressed system. Whatever you are, you are with a certain type of breathing.

This chaotic breathing is to destroy all your systems of the past. Whatsoever you have made out of yourself, it is to destroy it. This creates a chaos within you, because unless a chaos is created you cannot release your repressed emotions; and those emotions have now moved into the body.

Ten minutes of chaotic breathing is wonderful. But it must be chaotic. It is not a type of pranayama, yogic breathing; it is simply creating chaos through breathing. 

second step is a catharsis. I tell you to be consciously insane, and whatever comes to your mind - whatever - allow it expression and cooperate with it. No resistance, just a flow of emotions....

If you want to scream, then scream; cooperate with it. A deep scream, a total scream in which your whole being becomes involved, is very therapeutic, deeply therapeutic. Many things, many diseases, will be released just by the scream. If the scream becomes total, then your whole being is in it. Allow yourself expression through crying, dancing, weeping, jumping, "freaking out," as they say. This second step is also for ten minutes, and within a few days you will come to feel what it is.

In the beginning it may be just forced, an effort, or it may even be just acting. We have become so false that nothing real or authentic can be done by us. We have not laughed, we have not cried, we have not screamed authentically; everything is just a facade, a mask. So when you start to do it, in the beginning it may be forced. It may need effort, there may be just acting, but do not bother about it, go on. Soon you will touch those sources where you have repressed many things. You will touch those sources, and once they are broken you will feel unburdened; a new life will come to you, a new birth will take place. This unburdening is basic, and without it there can be no meditation for man as he is. I am not talking about the exceptions; they are irrelevant.

This is absolutely hilarious but very interesting :D Gotta try this out sometime.

Edited by Live Life Liam

@SamEuphoria93

A) Self-inquiry is not meditation.

B) Self-inquiry will aggravate you more than anything else. That's it's job!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SamEuphoria93

A) Self-inquiry is not meditation.

B) Self-inquiry will aggravate you more than anything else. That's it's job!

I got the neti-neti mediation book and this just takes my self inquiry to a whole level. I didnt realise how in depth and disturbing the process can get!!

On 11/7/2016 at 5:56 AM, Prabhaker said:

Try Dynamic Meditation

Thanks for sharing this video with us!!

I don't know if I'll ever do the whole technique, but it's crazy that I do some of those things sometimes. Like breathing very chaotically (actually, it's called the fire breath in kundalini yoga). and I am enjoying dancing a lot lately!

I wouldn't trade this for regular meditation, but I bet the most energetic people can profit a lot from this method!

@Huz Hi Huz, what' s the book called? Also, share maybe in PM what's your current progress with meditation? )=