EcsTaZe

Magical / mystical psychedelic experience without any substance

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm new here, but following Leo since ages.

I had 4 years ago like a psychedelic experience in real life without any substance. I wanted it so much, from the bottom of my will in action, and ayahusca didn't work very well for me because I was to afraid. One day I stepped inside a wonderful trip, and my life is no more the same now, the awakening was so deep. But I was not ready so it was as hard as wonderful.

I'm wondering why Leo is never talking about the magical world. About the fact that when you really want something it happens, no matter is it possible or not. About all the mystical other wolrd. Entities, and else... About the "powers" that you can recover, the clairvoyance, and else... I had voice in the head to guide me for my healing process, and so surprise that Leo doesn't talk about such things.

Cheers,

Amaury

PM me if you care to discuss such things. I’m very seriously trying to develop my clairsentience further so I can heal people more effectively. It’s already worked many times, but there is so much more potential. Shadow integration is key. 
Supernatural Events & Bipolar Mania

Manic Stories Ep.  #1 - Becoming God (Awakening to God Consciousness)

Are You A Bipolar Empath? ??

All of these experiences were full natty — no substances other than medications which would sedate and limit such things rather than help. 

I am a healer by my very existence. I would love to grow with you as a colleague and fellow spiritual seeker ❤️

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

5 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Shadow integration is key

Loved the video you just did on that! :)

6 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Loved the video you just did on that! :)

From rather immature, insensitive, and unnecessary facetious humor about Hitler to crying tears of Love for Anne Frank who I discovered my love for in the psych ward last year. I grew up and was bullied and a really sensitive kid. I was traumatized 24/7 lmao. A little ultra empath walking around worried about people not wanting to be his friend. I was so cute, but sadly, I eventually adopted an extremist racist ideology to make up for my severe gap in self esteem that I had due to my mental and emotional sensitivities. An ideology which makes you feel supreme and superior when you feel powerless is very attractive. 

It took finding myself as the downtrodden and rejected class of society in a psychiatric ward and discovering Anne’s wonderful intellect and beautiful heart while I was trapped in all dimensions — physically, emotionally, spiritually, energetically, psychologically, etc. And my appreciation for her amazing soul awakened Love within me that made everything worth it. That destruction of the damn near literal Berlin Wall of separation within my consciousness has been so transformative to my healing and ability to love others in my current life. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Bipolar mania is inherently spiritual from my experience. And I’ve experienced both loving and creepy hallucinations. But it’s all hallucination ultimately.