Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bensenbiz

Creating sexual vibe

3 posts in this topic

after a long realationship I am single again and ready to date some girls.
I am quite confident, able to talk a lot, entertain them, play around and make them laugh.
They tell me that they have agreat time with me BUT I miss always the point
to open up the sexual game part. I need help with some openers, or framing techniques
to get this layer in to the conversation.

I would also appreciate good books recommendations on that topic.

@bensenbiz Eye contact and physical escalation is all you need to turn an interaction more sexual. After reaching the hooking point, and after she feels comfortable with you, look at her as if you want to f her brains out. You must exude this energy. No weird facial expressions, just intense eye contact and vicinity.

She must intuit that if she is left alone with you, you will pull the trigger and nail her down. 

"Its not about what you do, it's about how you respond to the way she responds to what you do." -James Marshal

"In every successful seduction there should be at least one or two moments where she denies your advances simply to see how you respond to and handle her saying no. And usually shortly after you pass the test she is open to more physical contact with you." Alex from TNL

"Learning how to touch a girl physically and read her signals to know when to back off is critical. Guess what? when you back off the physical touch, she will be even more attracted to you because you demonstrate you're not a fucking idiot and you can read a social cue." -RSDTyler 

Learning to skillfully physically escalate with presence and awareness is the key to sexual escalation. Combined with strong eye contact.

Edited by Spence94