ivankiss

A simple and cool analogy for Awakening

12 posts in this topic

I like how these thoughts feel. Try them out:

Imagine yourself sitting at the table and drinking shots of some nice Russian vodka.

One shot after another. You really love how that vodka makes you feel. 

After a while; you start hallucinating - big time. You speak to characters that are not really there. You argue with them about your thoughts and views. You cry, you laugh, you masturbate. A lot. And you keep doing that on repeat. 

Until one day; after what seemed like an eternity - you run out of vodka. It's just gone. There's no possible way for you to get it. No way for you to keep on being drunk.

*enter a slow and painful sobering phase*

?rude awakening?

You are freaking out. You are completely dumbstruck. You have no idea what's going on. You start feeling sick. Or better yet; you start becoming aware of how poisoned you are. It feels like you're dying. You cannot remember anything but sitting at that table, drinking vodka and talking to imaginary characters. And now you're questioning all of that. Because... no more vodka. No more poison. 

You desperately try and grip onto your memories of being drunk. You're battling your own thoughts. Trying to prove to yourself that what you've been doing all this time was real and important. But you cannot shake the sense that that's not true. You are slowly becoming more and more sober. And some sober thoughts start entering your mind.

You go through a huge existential crisis and extreme withdrawals. You cry, you laugh, you masturbate. A lot. But this time; you do it kinda sober. You do it semi-consciously.

Until one day; inevitably - all the poison evaporates from your system. You are completely sober now. Completely conscious. Coherent. Present. Sharp. Awake.

You no longer see imaginary stuff. You no longer hallucinate. You surrendered yourself to Truth. To what is..:

You are all alone - sitting in an empty room.

You spend another eternity this way... You don't even remember what it's like to be drunk anymore...and then - out of nowhere -you hear a distant voice saying:

'Maybe I should have a shot of whiskey'

Is that an autobiography ? xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

xD

Liberation is actually quite simple. It is merely that which never comes nor goes. End of story, lol.

@ivankiss Why would I get drunk again after sobering up?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

20 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@The0Self One couldn't believe how simple it is ?

Lol, completely xD

23 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@ivankiss Why would I get drunk again after sobering up?

Because it's fun.

Untill it isn't anymore and you want to get sober.

Annnnd then you member how fun being drunk was and ...

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

Annnnd then you member how fun being drunk was and ...

?

Hmmm. I wonder... Is it because you remember or because you don't? ?

Either way; nothing to stop you from doing anything at all. That's the point.