Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terell Kirby

God Realization...Maybe?

7 posts in this topic

Realized while in the shower that my life was essentially a film that God is watching. My true nature is that of an observer, nothing else.

It’s very difficult to put all this into words and concepts, but this is the best I can do at this point. Does this resonate with anyone’s awakening experience?

Of course this means the character identified as the body/mind has no say in the script that’s being played out. It’s a puppet..“self actualization” of the character is not the actual doing of the character, but the doing of God (otherwise know as your True Self). Ego only increases when it takes credit for the spiritual milestones and achievements that it had absolutely nothing to do with.

P.S. I came to this without the use of psychedelics.

@Terell Kirby keep going.  God realization isn't a maybe.

But you're on the right track in terms of this is Universal Mind imagining everything.  That's one awakening you can have in which Consciousness expands beyond human levels and it is realized that all beings/objects, etc, including yourself, are being held within Mind and that it is your Mind.  Not as the ego but as God.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 thank you! Yes, to know consciousness is indeed infinite is somewhat scary. Even in a sober state is quite amazing to ponder the true nature of experience. As God, I can only imagine what it’s like to experience other realms...ie “films”. This one seems so limited..

Edited by Terell Kirby

@Jonty good question. It varied based on my identification. As a body mind, I am being witnessed by the All Powerful. But the strange thing is I could consciously switch into identifying with the All Powerful, and able to witness my body, mind and environment in motion. In the end, both perspectives had the same foundation..at least on the level of senses. What distinguishes it is actually hard to describe with language..the content of reality remains the same, but the context can be altered from low to high.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Good. One step ahead from observing is being. Both the observer and the observed - and neither. God.

Religion says there is a God -> Spirituality says I am God -> Liberation says there is only Heaven, with no one in it.