Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skenderberg

Synthethic Drugs To Improve Brain Function

4 posts in this topic

There's a huge trend going on about drugs that improves cognitive processes. One of the popular, Noopept has shown to reduce the adverse effects made to the brian and hearth caused by anti-tubercolosis drugs. 

Russia is one of very few countries that are using these stuff. 

Modafinil is the most powerful one and sometimes compared to NZT pill from the movie Limitless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSOIZvSKEgI

Nah... I wouldn't mess with them. They say they are very addictive. They don't change the architecture of your brain, they just overclock it. Doesn't sound good for long term use. 

I've used Modafinil. It's pretty amazing. Similar to Limitless. Creativity at genius-levels. But it does cause heart rate increase, which probably isn't healthy long-term.

Microdosing LSD or mushrooms is the better alternative. They are healthier and cheaper. Although this also shouldn't be over-done as the full long-term health effects are uncertain.

The best thing is go totally clean. Clean up your diet, kick all chemical,  develop your mindfulness a lot, and you'll be higher than a kite naturally.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't necessarily use synthetic brain bootsers but i will mention some amazing herbs that have done well for me.

Ashwagandha

Bacopa Monnieri +

Ginkgo Biloba +

Lion's Mane

L-Theanine (probably the only synthetic? its in one of my herbal supplements and it seems to give me a very calm yet effective effect)

Rhodiola

Ginseng

Gotu Kola +

Rosemary +

Some others that i think work on the brain but not 100% sure although they make me feel amazing on all levels so i think would be nice to mention.

Turmeric(curcumin)+black pepper to boost absorbtion upto 2000%

Cacao+Mucuna +

Spirulina (highest tryptophan sources)

Reishi & Chaga Mushroom Extract

Schizandra Berry Extra

+ means they work really well for me for brain boost others without + are more overall boost on all levels not just the brain.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E