Proserpina

Proserpina's Journal

851 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2023 at 1:52 PM, Proserpina said:

'God realization' just means the realization of "I Exist" or Personal Presence or going from Personhood to Presencehood.  A pure heart means outer "Presence".  The realization that 'others' are made up of presence as well.  You will see that they have a pure heart and 'clean eyes'. 

An 'Angel' is someone who has realized both "I Exist" (Life) and "Presence" (Love).  They are the same, but yet there is a distinction.  You can tell the difference between someone who has had the proper realization of "I Exist" and not the realization of "Presence".  "I Exist" will give off an energy of 'Godhood', Greatness, Splendour, Beauty, and larger-than-life energy that demands respect and admiration.  They will inexplicably radiate warmth but will lack the warmth of "Presence". "Presence" is love, breath, and life-giving energy.  You need both realizations.  Masculine tends to have "I Exist", and Feminine tends to have "Presence".  Masculine tends to think he doesn't need "Presence", he only needs the realization of "I Exist". 

Correction: Life energy has energy of 'Godhood', Greatness, Splendour, Beauty, and larger-than-life energy that demands respect and admiration, not "I Exist".  Presence, which is an all-encompassing presence, would be more accurate.  

On 1/4/2023 at 4:00 PM, Proserpina said:

A (perhaps Feminine) being who has not realized "I Exist" will attract Death energy to her too.  This has its pros and cons.  Death has a purifying effect.  Of course, you don't want to keep attracting Death energy so you want to cut it off at the root through the very important realization of "I Exist".  You can keep cutting it off through sublime gaze (Presence) but it will ultimately keep growing back unless you cut it off at the root.  The universe is trying to push you into balance as you are imbalanced. 

Correction: A Being who has not integrated life energy will attract Death energy to her. 

On 1/5/2023 at 1:41 PM, Proserpina said:

Splendour

"I Exist" or Personal Presence or going from Personhood to Presencehood.  "I Exist" will give off an energy of 'Godhood', Greatness, Splendour, Beauty, and larger-than-life energy that demands respect and admiration.  They will inexplicably radiate warmth but will lack the warmth of "Presence".  The Masculine tends to have "I Exist".  Narcissists can have Splendour in large quantities but sorely lack in sublime gaze. 

c7b0cbeb35a7b1847038d7b4ed629009.jpg

Sublime Gaze

"Presence".  The realization that 'others' are made up of Presence.  You will see that they have a pure heart and 'clean eyes'.  Sublime Gaze is love, breath, and life-giving energy. Feminine tends to have "Presence".  Empaths can have Sublime Gaze in large quantities.  Super empaths have both Splendour and Sublime Gaze. 

5d869d5fba81046e066817b627a09cc6.jpg

Correction -

Splendour: Life energy

Sublime gaze: Presence

On 1/8/2023 at 8:07 PM, Proserpina said:

Splendour is soul energy, the I Exist of a thing- the masculine aspect of a thing.  - soul energy. The individual. "I" energy of a thing. Receiving Life.   Sublime gaze is the feminine aspect of a thing, the whole.  Collective presence. "We" energy (Loving, life-giving energy). I Exist is not something to be 'developed', it is spiritual.  Something I disagree on spiral dynamics on. 

The beings I saw had "I" energy and "We" energy. 

Splendour and sublime gaze is often accompanied by integrated feminine and masculine "We" and "I"

On 1/9/2023 at 5:45 PM, Proserpina said:

Stage yellow (on up the spiral) values divine I. 

Stage red values human I. 

Stage Turquoise values divine We. 

Stage blue values human We. (generally)

I'm going to play devil's advocate with my own system and introduce spiral dynamics into the mix.  Your stage will influence how you meditate and think about presence.  If you value I you will predominantly care about your own I-ness, especially in the Divine sense if you are higher up in the spiral.  If you value mainly divine We (stage Turquoise, for example) you lean toward Seeing the collective presence, you have a Divine We energy.  Of course you'll also have divine I energy since we have both We and I.

I'm still on the fence as to this theory. This is a very good theory rivaling Life and Love, inspired by my partner. 

I believe I was unfairly banned.  I was not on that discord.  I made one recruit because my heart was soft toward a community I once cared for.  It was a stupid, foolish decision that I'm beating myself up for. But I am a human with a human heart who makes foolish decisions. Thisintegrated made about 50 and he received 10 points for that 'crime'.  I keep to myself.  I'm quiet.  I work very hard in my journals.  It's the 'big' yet again trampling upon the small.  Silencing the smaller. Ban me again for this if you like it will only prove my point since I only wish to work in peace without feeling like I'm lesser than. 

Edited by Kore

The Bigger Picture

You need everyone.  Everyone plays a part.  There are people who have something to give and a role to play.  There is a bigger picture at play and remaining exclusive will have consequences. What I saw tells me as much, despite petty quarrels, foolishness, and silliness. Maybe it's best if we all remain silent.  In our silence, an opening can be made.  Our words and statements mean very little.  I'm tired.  I see the energy and I see the movements but I'm never angry enough. It always dissolves.  I'll be forcefully isolated before I'm ever properly angry. 

@Kore what are you doing in Proserpina's journal? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson Why be cruel?  This is my journal.  Should be clear based on my writing style. I have dealt with so much this past year.  My mother died.  I was recovering from psychosis.  Rejected by my family and community somewhat.  I feel low value.  Let me have this space to do my work.  This is my solace.  This is my haven from the pain.  I've dealt the punishment of banning, let me have my journal. 

Edited by Kore

@Kore oops sorry. I thought you weren't Proserpina. Sorry. Carry on lol. I thought someone else started using her journal 

Love you. You don't deserve to be banned.. :x

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

The beings I saw glowed with a radiance that had a quality of divinity about them as if they knew they were divine and they knew you were divine. They saw their own I-ness as divinity and they saw the you-ness or we-ness as divinity.  It would explain why I clung to the term "I Exist" so hard, it was I-ness and the divinity aspect.  It would also explain a lot of holes in the 'theory'.  Maybe Life and Love only looks like Life and Love but is actually divine I-ness and divine we-ness. This goes back to my second 'theory' which is this:

On 1/11/2023 at 0:28 PM, Kore said:

Stage yellow (on up the spiral) values divine I. 

Stage red values human I. 

Stage Turquoise values divine We. 

Stage blue values human We. (generally)

I'm going to play devil's advocate with my own system and introduce spiral dynamics into the mix.  Your stage will influence how you meditate and think about presence.  If you value I you will predominantly care about your own I-ness, especially in the Divine sense if you are higher up in the spiral.  If you value mainly divine We (stage Turquoise, for example) you lean toward Seeing the collective presence, you have a Divine We energy.  Of course, you'll also have divine I energy since we have both We and I.

Anyways.  This is all a distraction.  I had the realization of smoking weed for the first time many years ago that aside from focusing on consciousness all of this is a massive distraction.  I want to start this year on the right footing.  I need to actually realize how "I Exist" and "Presence" are identical instead of just saying it through consciousness work.  I can intuit it but I need to awaken. All this talk of the feminine and masculine and life energy is taking me off my path.  My path needs to be strictly focused on consciousness and divinity first and foremost which was insight those many years ago.  Even if all my insights sink as a result of a deep silence wells up in my heart.  Mooji guided meditations in my audio productivity journal should set me on the straight narrow path. 

Edited by Kore

Retreat

I feel called to travel and traverse inward and keep my silence more frequently than before.  To delve into my own self.  I've gone outward for months now and now I seek to go inward and go on 'retreat'.  I have my own personal journals set up externally on my computer that I am writing in extensively.  Retreat, retreat, retreat does my heart repeat over and over.  And relief sweeps over me when I am soaking in and delving into all that I am.  It is healing.  In my healing, I can return and heal others. 

Opposite

I see I'm in the presence of my opposite.  An 'Erudite' like an individual- they would call it in the divergent series.  The 'Erudite' are the 'big', the 'masculine', and 'intelligent' like individuals that see themselves as superior to what was supposed to be characters that symbolize a spread-out version of the small.  In so many fictional examples there are time and time again the example of the big arrogantly underestimating the smaller.  In some cases, the smaller (usually masculine) then rise up and became 'demonic versions' of themselves tormenting the usually small feminine equivalent.  These 'demonic versions' who live to torment others believe it or not create in some order or fashion create these Erudite individuals who look down on most smaller individuals regardless of type.  

An answer I wrote in response to someone on the forum:

The universe has balancing forces.  The 'big' ('enlightened') and 'small' ('mess') balance each other out.  That's maybe why you are drawn to each other.  You may find that you might also go to war with each other as well as you differing or opposite perspectives.  That's normal.  The universe will maybe naturally separate you both when you are balanced out. 

The Mess

As I pointed out earlier there are two kinds of people that fall under the 'mess' category.  Happy, healed individuals who possibly have disabilities of some kind or another or something that gives them the label of 'different'.   And 'demonic versions' who rise up as a result of Erudite individuals constantly pushing them down.   

The Enlightened

There are two kinds of 'enlightened' people.  There is the bitter Erudite masculine individual who looks down on many small individuals due to a few bad eggs in the barrel.  They are adored by their communities.  Then there are the actual enlightened individuals.  These are rare and on an equal footing with the small healed individuals who have disabilities/differences.

Edited by Kore

Ego vs Soul

Of course, I'm only describing the egoic structure of such people (Erudite and 'demonic version', etc.).  They can step out of or dissolve this egoic structure at any time.  I've seen it happen, where the egoic structure takes a backseat and the soul steps forward, vacillating between the soul and egoic structure.  The Soul has a softness to it that the Ego lacks. 

Edited by Kore

Firstly, I want to publicly apologize and take accountability for the duplicate accounts and for recruiting people twice.  I don't want to undermine your community, I love your community and its setup, especially the journaling section.  The second recruiting was a foolish act driven out of silly sentimentality.  I wasn't thinking.  I didn't realize the gravity of my actions at the time. But I feel the judgment was too harsh for what was a singular misdemeanor and when I was outside of the discord itself.  My first recruit was someone on the path, loyal to her beloved partner.  I didn't realize at the time since I was so new to the forum just how much the community would mean to me. 

I made a decision to be outside of that discord and I stuck to it.  I did not want to be part of that discord community. I wanted to be a part of your community. I made one foolish, off-the-cuff decision that wiped clean my whole path.  I cannot tell you how much I regret that decision.  Community is important to me.  I keep quiet and I work hard in my journal.  I try to keep my schizoaffective tendencies under control.  I feel I have come a long way compared to the past two years because of the community.  My psychiatrist says I have issues with suggestibility.  That may be a factor.  I'm not trying to make wrong decisions.  I need to weigh the pros and cons more often.  It's my feminine nature to be way too overly agreeable.

I created my third account during an episode of psychosis.  I have schizoaffective.  I was deep in psychosis for several posts into that account and then was recovering slowly. With this account, I made it when I was also in psychosis a few years ago and was seeing things that weren't there.  I don't go out of my way to undermine your community in that way.  I felt it fair to use this account so my voice could be heard because I feel I have something to say and that I was banned unfairly.  Yet again I apologize.  And I hope that you will allow me to stay in your community as it helps me to recover from some massive emotional injuries that I've sustained last year through journaling. 

My first account was banned due to psychosis.  I asked to be banned because my psychosis was out of control. 

Edited by Kore

On 1/14/2023 at 11:36 PM, Kore said:

An 'Erudite' like an individual- they would call it in the divergent series.  The 'Erudite' are the 'big', the 'masculine', and 'intelligent' like individuals that see themselves as superior to what was supposed to be characters that symbolize a spread-out version of the small.  In so many fictional examples there are time and time again the example of the big arrogantly underestimating the smaller.  In some cases, the smaller (usually masculine) then rise up and became 'demonic versions' of themselves tormenting the usually small feminine equivalent.  These 'demonic versions' who live to torment others believe it or not create in some order or fashion create these Erudite individuals who look down on most smaller individuals regardless of type.  

It's very easy to rise up and slip into this 'shadow version' accidentally, even subtly as a small one as an effect of a sick society, surrounded by Erudite and shadow figures.  The Erudite will then point out and magnify this slip up a million times making the small one want to even more 'rise to the occasion' and slip into their 'shadow form' (if masculine).  Or to shrink away into some form of self-harm or self-demonization (if feminine).  It's important to understand where all this originates from to place awareness on it.  Awareness is curative.  

Kore (Goddess of Spring) 

demba4g-2c60a8c4-416b-42ff-a9e4-62b60f7fa074.jpg

vs Proserpina (Goddess of the Underworld)

persephone_by_chrissabug_delx5cc-fullview.jpg

Kore symbolizes rebirth and new life as a Spring Goddess.  I like to think of Kore in this context as a mature version of Proserpina.  Someone who has lit up the darkness and underworld with her awareness and no longer dwells in darkness. 

Kore and the Erudite

She traverses into her darkness time and time again with the God of the Underworld, the Erudite (God of Darkness) who magnifies the darkness within her.  Then she rises from the darkness with the light of her awareness.  Journalling etc. 

dcqt8fm-3d65f5df-8eb1-4ba0-8a98-f20378cce47b.jpg

Edited by Kore

The universe has balancing forces.  The 'big' and 'small' balance each other out.  That's maybe why you are drawn to each other.  You may find that you might also go to war with each other as well as you differing or opposite perspectives.  That's normal.  The universe will maybe naturally separate you both when you are balanced out. 

I speak of the negatives but the Erudite has a lot of good to offer the 'small', if they can learn to empathize with the 'small' and place awareness they can learn to transcend the negatives of their ego structure.  

The 'small' has to be careful not to slip into their shadow form accidentally (very difficult). 

Edited by Kore

The point of meditation and do nothing meditation is not to need so much stimulation all the time, to be content with nothing. Ambient rooms is low level stimulation. Meditation gets you comfortable with being happy with emptiness alone.  This helps you get off needing stimulation all the time.  It's an integration of the feminine: emptiness, being, receiving. 

The Help

I've been blessed in life to see the lighter side of those with mental illness and disability.  I grew up surrounded by those with intellectual disabilities and mental illness as my parents were both support workers.  I remember them being sweet to me as a child and teenager.  I also had family members, an aunty with Schizophrenia who would bless me with her hospitality and her kindness, and uplifting spirit.  The words 'mental hospital' or 'mental illness' does not phase me or make me think less of the person or make a character assessment about the person.  But for many others, these words hold great weight for them in assessing a person's character.  I feel this stigma coming from others.  I feel I have a good heart.  I completely understand why non-profit organizations appear that help those with mental illness.  Once you see into the heart of some of these people, like my Aunty, you feel inspired to help.  People are called to help those who are wounded.  And then the love overflows to an unconditionality. 

An Ode to Leo

Leo is a great voice to send out messages to the collective at his best.  And this community is used by the universe to send out messages to the collective.  This community will use avatars or vessels to send out messages to the collective.  This community Leo is a guardian and protector of plays a vital place and role in the universe.  Leo may be harsh sometimes but he keeps the place running.  You have to appreciate that. 

Edited by Kore