rush

How To Make Authentic Decisions ?

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

This is something that's probably been affecting me since as long as I can remember. I always struggle to make decisions, as theres always loads of justifications going on in my head about why the opposite is true or what else I can do. As a result, it's quite easy for me to feel regretful because simple decisions like when to revise for an exam, when to relax and not work are difficult decisions. 

How do I get a hold on this and start taking more authentic decisions ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Leo said in some of his quite recent videos that your intuition (which gives at least kind of an authentic answer) will present an option and the option will be kind of magnetic even if you question it. It will also be quiet when you question it. If the option you're considering is however from ego, if you question it it will start to defend and rationalize the option. Then you can tell what's the best option.

My method : I have a notebook and a pen next to my bed/pillow, and when I fall asleep I think about decisions...

As falling asleep, brain waves get slower, which is a nearest place to the subconscious, some ideas can came out.