Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuckerwphotography

Chicken or the egg?

5 posts in this topic

This is based off insights from a recentmushroom trip. Not 100% sure it's entirely accurate from a pure metaphysics place, but I hope it gets the point across. Thanks for any feedback or comments :) 

Let’s examine the nature of Reality through the age old conundrum...

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

The answer is simple.

What came first is the question! 

The question itself creates the separation between the chicken and the egg. Without the question and without the words “chicken” and “egg” there would be no separation, simply different colors and shapes and experiences arising in The Field of Consciousness.

What God does is create separation so that God can experience God through infinite possibilities. 

One of those possibilities is the illusion of a human that creates words that creates objects that creates different flavors of God. 

Two of those flavors are chicken and egg, but in reality they are one thing: God. 

How God perceives them is by asking questions like, “Who am I?” which creates a “me” and a “you.” 

The question itself is a thought that’s being thought by Infinite Thought. And one of those thoughts is that there is a chicken AND an egg, which also implies that there is a “me” who is perceiving the chicken and the egg. 

But in reality all there is are thoughts that are thought by Thought. And the thoughts themselves, including the question, “Which came first: the chicken or the egg?” is just yet another thought. 

The chicken and the egg do not exist. The separation is an illusion created by language which itself is simply a thought. 

So if the chicken and the egg do not exist, does the perceiver of the chicken and the egg also not exist? 

Bingo. 

I, Tucker, am a thought that is thought by Thought. 

God is all that exist, including the separation that God created in order to stump God for millennium with the Cosmic Joke of a question:

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

The question came first.  

Nice1??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@tuckerwphotography great insight!   A chicken and an egg are the same thing.. a chicken/egg.  This is the basis for transcending all dualities.  

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."