Xpansion

Life Purpose Course Vs Leos Actions

24 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura That's a shame. I discovered enlightenment through pickup/RSD>>Personal Development>>Meditation>>Enlightenment.  Very smart approach you have. I'm hoping the no BS spiritual approach grows in the Western, rational audience to a much larger scale in the future. Your channel is one great leap in that direction.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Xpansion The label philosophy doesn't really do consciousness/Truth justice.

Well then those are your "higher consciousness values" 

Wisdom is settling in and experiencing reality in the moment.

Thank you very much @Leo Gura . At first, I start watching your videos about relationships because my girlfriend break up with me but overtime I start watching your videos about life purpose, enlightment work, etc. Now I have studied your life purpose course and watched your video every week. I have to say that your content is very good, I feel that it's can solve root problems. I hope you will release more videos with good content in the future.  

I select the videos I watch, by the moment im focus about mindfulness, awareness, conciousness and meditation techniques. Maybe you could do that. Leo has so many videos and im sure you can learn from each one but dont surround your mind with too much information.