Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dryas

Fucked up left side of abdomen

7 posts in this topic

Gas, bloating and other weird stuff. But only on the left side ? The right side seems OK. 

I can shit well but only after sleeping to the left side. 

Also, my asshole burns when shitting. I speculate its hemorrhoids but I can't say for sure. Thought it might be related.

This has been going on for a year now. 

Suggestions?

Edited by Dryas

What's your diet like? Have you seen a doctor?

Sounds like a food intolerance. Try a low Fodmaps diet to help figure it out if you don't have any suspect foods. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

What's your diet like? Have you seen a doctor?

Sounds like a food intolerance. Try a low Fodmaps diet to help figure it out if you don't have any suspect foods. 

I eat whatever's made at home (living with parents). Sometimes junk food but not often. 

Been to the doctor thrice. Gave me some medicine but didn't help. I don't think I can try any particular diet because I'm very limited by the people around me. 

Edit: Actually, I have junk food almost every other day. It’s because the culture around diet here is incredibly toxic. I try to resist some of it but it’s not very easy. 

Edited by Dryas

My guess is that you've developed a food intolerance, wheat, eggs and dairy are common culprits. Talk to your parents about it, I'm sure they want you to be well, and the other strange thing about food intolerances is that it's common that they run in families. So by bringing this up, you might be improving their health too. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Dryas said:

Gas, bloating and other weird stuff. But only on the left side ? The right side seems OK. 

I can shit well but only after sleeping to the left side. 

Also, my asshole burns when shitting. I speculate its hemorrhoids but I can't say for sure. Thought it might be related.

This has been going on for a year now. 

Suggestions?

You should really be going to a doctor about this, rather than asking on the forum. This could be something more serious. Probably need to have scans, blood tests etc. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Yea I'll probably go again soon. 

You may also ask for celiac testing, the test is called IgA & IgG tissue transglutaminase, your doctor can do it. If it comes positive, you will still need an intestinal biopsy to confirm. 

Other things that may be relevant is: sibo, lactose intolerance, enzymatic insufficiency, food allergies or food intolerances (not a diagnosis but a side effects of something else). Basically, you need some proper stool testing, probably including parasitic screening including candida albicans 

But it may be as simple as eating too much, too fat in an inappropriate combination. 

And it could be a combination of 10 things at the same time, which is most common, so if you don't see any help from a doctor, consider hiring a functional doctor or a naturopathic doctor or a trained herbalist 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus