EnergyGem

The DMT Chrysanthemum

8 posts in this topic

Many people report in their DMT trips a Chrysanthemum like flower that appears, usually before breakthrough, it's usually very complex and rotating. These reports are quite common, here are some examples:

- "The visuals were interlocking sinusoidal patterns arranged in a Japanese chrysanthemum pattern that filled my entire visual field."

- "The effects where still building fast and I began to see within this 3D space the chrysanthemum pattern associated with DMT. It was very beautiful — crystalline and colourful."

- "The perimeter goes black, speckled with light, and from the center the chrysanthemum machine begins to unfold from the distance."

Terence Mckenna has also mentioned this Chrysanthemum pattern in many of his talks:

https://youtu.be/BvTG8wEjtzA?t=80

Now what is interesting is how this flower/mandala/Chrysanthemum is also talked about in Zhuan Falun. Check out this excerpt, in my opinion it sounds like it is talking about the same phenomenon:

"At this time, a situation called “three flowers gathering above the head” will occur. It is a very obvious state that is also eye-catching. Even with a low-level celestial eye one can see it. One will have three flowers above the head. One of them is a lotus flower, but it is not the lotus flower of our physical dimension. The other two flowers are also from another dimension and are extraordinarily beautiful. These three flowers take turns rotating above one’s head.

They will rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise, and each flower can also rotate by itself. Each flower will have a big pole as thick as the diameter of the flower. These three big poles will reach all the way to the top of the sky, but they are not gong columns—they are just in this form and are extraordinarily wonderful. If you can see them, you will be shocked as well. When one’s cultivation reaches this stage, one’s body will be white and pure, and the skin will be fair and delicate.

At this point, one will have reached the highest form of In-Triple-World-Fa cultivation, yet this is not the ultimate end. One still needs to continue cultivation and move forward."

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel) 

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf

Interesting. Definitely seen that beautiful colorful spinning flower?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

15 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Interesting. Definitely seen that beautiful colorful spinning flower?

Yes, the book Zhuan Falun has other correlations to some of the things encountered in the DMT state which I'll be sharing in the future.

The book talks about spiritual things from a scientific perspective. It talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing,  the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things. I highly recommend checking it out.

Who has written it and who is that guy? When was it written? Sounds interesting to say the least.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

It was written by Li Hongzhi, a very high level Qi Gong Master from the  Buddha Law school of Cultivation. You can find more information about the practice here, all books, videos and lectures are free to download:

https://en.falundafa.org/

The book and practice were first released to the public in 1992 however the actual practice has been passed down since an extremely ancient time. This is mentioned in Zhuan Falun:

What Sets Falun Dafa Apart

"Our practice of Falun Dafa is one of the eighty-four thousand avenues to enlightenment spoken of in Buddhist thought. And while it hasn’t been taught publicly during this cycle of civilization, it was in a previous one, and was then a widespread means of deliverance from this world. In these final times I am making it public again and available to all, so it is something to treasure."

Shit, this is interesting. I want to read this.

I kid you not, saw this same type of flower bloom in my vision from top down during a very, very deep meditation into focusing on the "I AM". 

It was white and out of nowhere(literally), came this vision of it blooming. At the time I was very emotionally invested so I paid little attention. But I couldn't help but think "Some chakra opened maybe" which ruined the focus and I had to step down. But good to know that it may mean something nice. 

16 hours ago, Swarnim said:

I kid you not, saw this same type of flower bloom in my vision from top down during a very, very deep meditation into focusing on the "I AM". 

It was white and out of nowhere(literally), came this vision of it blooming. At the time I was very emotionally invested so I paid little attention. But I couldn't help but think "Some chakra opened maybe" which ruined the focus and I had to step down. But good to know that it may mean something nice. 

Interesting, check out this quote from Zhuan Falun. It's a section that talks about the 3rd eye and the different ways it can open:

"It is relatively difficult to open the celestial eye by yourself. Let me talk about several forms of opening the celestial eye on one’s own. For instance, when looking at your forehead and the celestial eye during the sitting meditation, some of you sense that it is dark inside the forehead, and that there is nothing there. As time passes, one will find that it gradually turns white in the forehead. After a period of cultivation, one will discover that it gradually begins to be bright inside the forehead, and then it turns red. At this time, it will blossom like the flowers seen on television or in a movie in which the flowers blossom in a second. Such scenes will appear.

The red color will start out flat, and then it will suddenly stand out in the middle and turn constantly. If you want to turn it on your own completely to the end, even eight or ten years may not be long enough since the entire celestial eye is blocked. Some people’s celestial eyes are not blocked, and they are equipped with a passageway. But they do not have any energy there, because they do not practice qigong. Thus, when a person practices qigong, a ball of black matter will suddenly appear before his eyes.

After he practices for some time, it will gradually turn white and then become bright. In the end, it will glow brighter and brighter, and the eyes will feel somewhat dazzled. So then some people say, “I saw the sun,” or “I saw the moon.” In fact, they saw neither the sun nor the moon. What did they see, then? It was their passageway. Some people make rapid breakthroughs in their levels. Upon having the eye installed, they can see things right away. For others, it is quite difficult.

When they practice qigong, they will feel as though they’re running to the outside along this passageway, which is like a tunnel or a well. Even in their sleep, they feel as if they are running to the outside. Some may feel as if they’re riding a horse; some may feel as if they’re flying; some feel as if they’re running; and some feel they’re rushing forth in a car. Because it is very difficult to open the celestial eye on one’s own, they always feel that they cannot dash to the end."

- From Zhuan Falun, Talk 2 - The Issue of the Celestial Eye, Page 68

Edited by EnergyGem